Most talented player we've had in the PL era?

Most talented player we've had in the PL era?

• Total voters
Kanchelskis - that first season when he came back from the shoulder injury, he was on another level.
Just wish Joe Royle didn’t go all squeaky bum and played him and Limpar more.

As for Rooney, it’s just a massive regret that we couldn’t have got another season or two before his move to United

Rooney was just a complete freak of nature that has never been repeated since,before or in the future. He was so good it's unfair to others to have him in the poll. Unstoppable, doing a stint all over the pitch. What a player. Bullied 30 year old centre backs at 16. Just had everything.

Despite what he's done in the game I really believe he should have been up there with Messi and Ronaldo. He had it all at 16. Maybe he burnt out by his late 20s. He certainly didn't look after himself the way Ronaldo has.

Despite what he's done in the game I really believe he should have been up there with Messi and Ronaldo. He had it all at 16. Maybe he burnt out by his late 20s. He certainly didn't look after himself the way Ronaldo has.
Thats things with Rooney… he did everything, but he showed he could have done more. His best tournaments were in his teenage months. Maybe if he went abroad early in career he would be better thought of…
worried for him these days. Looks like he isn’t looking after himself

Thats things with Rooney… he did everything, but he showed he could have done more. His best tournaments were in his teenage months. Maybe if he went abroad early in career he would be better thought of…
worried for him these days. Looks like he isn’t looking after himself
Yeah, I don’t think there has been another player apart from Messi that had the same impact as a young player. He was absolutely electric when he was a teenager. I remember him coming on against Utd and Liverpool in his first season and see full internationals visibly bricking as soon as they realised how good he was. He was 17.