2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Is the correct decision and person to blame.

We need to consider playing Garner at rightback.
I'm not getting you here, Patterson had to go across as Tarks had been caught completely out and the defense had been dragged across.
Are you blaming him for allowing the cross? Or for being out of position?
Tarks was to blame for the shape getting pulled open

If it was Patterson not tracking back he would've been rightly slaughtered on here, instead Tarks gets caught out of possession and he goes to cover, but still blame Patterson
He didn’t do great tho had no idea the player was behind him so the player he tracked was his man slow to react and then got over there and wasn’t great, anyway forget that the sitter was bad enough don’t think he’d untied himself from the knots Willian had put him in with that turn in the first half.

I thought he done well today, shoudve scored, but we have attackers that miss worse every week so I'm not for blaming a full back for that.

If it was Patterson not tracking back he would've been rightly slaughtered on here, instead Tarks gets caught out of possession and he goes to cover, but still blame Patterson
I see your point but things happen in games and you play it as it happens, none of that excuses the absolute fanny of a “tackle”

I'm not getting you here, Patterson had to go across as Tarks had been caught completely out and the defense had been dragged across.
Are you blaming him for allowing the cross? Or for being out of position?
Tarks was to blame for the shape getting pulled open
Tarkowski went across because good old Michael Keane decided to go wondering again