New Everton Crest Confirmed

Will the new badge make you buy more of the Everton merchandise?

• Yes, I will buy more merchandise with this cool new badge.

Votes: 18 3.7%
  • No, I won't change how much I buy of the Everton merchandise because of the badge.

Votes: 67 13.6%
  • No, I will buy much less from the Everton store with this godawful load of ****e for a crest.

Votes: 368 74.8%
  • no tears, only cheese toasties now

Votes: 39 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BLNOY7aCYAAoU9r.png

Best one posted so far, imo.

agree

ffs thats twice in one day ffs!!

FFS It's a badge !! Who cares? I'm more concerned about who is our next manager and what players we may be signing in the summer rather than a poxy badge.

FFS It's a badge !! Who cares? I'm more concerned about who is our next manager and what players we may be signing in the summer rather than a poxy badge.

It's possible to care about both the new manager and the badge you know.

The manager discussion has been going on for weeks, this badge was only unveiled a few days ago, that's why it is the current hot topic.

It is possible to care about more than one thing you know. There's a thread with well over 20,000 posts on the new manager, and there will be plenty of threads on new signings when the transfer window opens.

That's the best mockup I've seen yet, lose the date because it's a bit overkill, other than that it pretty much ticks all the boxes

Couple of different tweeks with the date

BLTghpKCMAA9TOb.jpg

The font used isn't the most attractive, but as I say, its a quick effort without the proper program

Last edited:

The excuse about the old badge being poor to replicate in the digital age is piss poor also.

Look at Man City's. That is very similar to our old badge, in that there's a lot going on and they don't have their name printed. But you don't see them jazzing up their badge to "move with the times"

Apart from the fact that ManCity DID exactly that not that long ago. Prompting a Mr N Gallagher to comment along the lines of "whats that fookin eagle about? we aren't fooking Lazio, our badge shows what we are about & where we're from with a ship on the manchest-oh ship canal" or words to that effect.

So yeah, as I say city did, and Noel was correct for once the gobshoite. I'd post it but on phone and not sure how, maybe someone else could for me. Their old one was way better, think it was shinawatra that changed it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back