Votes: 31 5.4%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 165 29.0%

• Total voters
So I think everyone is pretty much in the same boat on Dyche now more or less. Some are certainly more enthusiastic than others about him staying but most agree he will/should be here next season.

I'm curious though. Say the fabled 'other interested party' finally show themselves and buy the club tomorrow. They're rich as croesus and all of a sudden we're loaded to the gills with Qatari money.

What would you want to do in this hypothetical situation?
Keep him another year to get into the new stadium, don't sell Branners and add to the attack?

He does sound like a stage show hypnotist
“Relax. Imagine you are standing on grass. A crowd appears. You are standing six yards from the goal and a ball is coming towards you. You pull back your leg, you know what to do. You blast it 10 feet over the bar.”

“Thanks boss.”

“No problem. Now go out there and execute Dominic!”

"On whether he would like to keep managing: "Yes. First and foremost would be a break, I want a break from it. "

If he doesn't return to management at all next season, it does kinda feel like its lining up with Dyche's contract expiring next season for the Moyesiah to lead us out at Bramley Moore with Coleman at his side.......

"On whether he would like to keep managing: "Yes. First and foremost would be a break, I want a break from it. "

If he doesn't return to management at all next season, it does kinda feel like its lining up with Dyche's contract expiring next season for the Moyesiah to lead us out at Bramley Moore with Coleman at his side.......

it doesn’t atall

We've tried the best new thing a few tines in the recent past and it's all ended in tears.
Not always because of the manager though. The board (and Billy Boy most of all) have cost us loads with the stupid contracts and crap running of the commercial side.

That said, only Silva likely got the short end of the stick. Martinez was crackers and Frank was rubbish.

Not always because of the manager though. The board (and Billy Boy most of all) have cost us loads with the stupid contracts and crap running of the commercial side.

That said, only Silva likely got the short end of the stick. Martinez was crackers and Frank was rubbish.
I had Mike Walker in mind. Won a couple of high profile games and suddenly everyone bigging him up and we fell for it.

That list is highly uninspiring. Either not good enough or a real risk. Potter with our squad? He was crap at Chelsea with better players.
Sorry, stick with Dyche

Steven Naismith supposed to be doing a decent job with the Jambos, just secured a European spot and pretty much going point for with Ranger and Celtic for the last few months according to the athletic.
Cites Moyes and Martinez as two of his biggest influences, could be a very good balance that!