Players you'd take from the relegated teams?

Doughty from Luton. Great crosser on the run. Deadball master. Our crossing is atrocious in open play and set pieces. A decent corner taker like him and we d have doubled our deadball tally.
Why i would like a more attacking rb myko is a defensive fb but can get forward but would help atleast one side having more of an sttacking threat

Doughty from Luton. Great crosser on the run. Deadball master. Our crossing is atrocious in open play and set pieces. A decent corner taker like him and we d have doubled our deadball tally.
He's not good enough, makes too many mistakes, has too many off games and is a bit of a one trick pony. We can do better I think.

Doughty from Luton And possibly that Hamer from Sheffield utd.
Painful to say But that Barkley wouldn't be a bad fit. Though I don't think it would go down to well.

I could carry on as this is the kind of bargain basement we'll be keeping our eyes on if there is any chance money goes out of the club on transfers this summer
Beto and Chermiti have already put that to bed. Hopefully Beto is wanted back..

Was mildly impressive by Odobert at Burnley. Need a bit of pace out wide. The sort of 19-year-old prospect who might be worth a try, if the money is doable (probably not...)

I’d take Taylor and Brownhill on frees, it’s preferable to a decrepit Young and Gomes on huge money.

Doughty and Adebayo from Luton are good players, as is Hamer at Sheff Utd. Would take any of them.

Harmer or Diaz from Sheffield U. That young city player they have on loan looks tidy as well (Macatee?)

Odebert or Berge from Burnley

Adebayo, Lokonga or Doughty from Luton

Brownhill and Mee from Burnley. Dyche knows them, good injury records, out of contract, etc. We need to fill the squad out and they tick of short-term boxes.

Barkley is one I actually don't think will happen. We're not a possession team and he's hopeless off the ball, something Dyche doesn't tolerate. Plus he's likely to want a decent wage, something he shouldn't be getting even if weren't skint. Would love that striker though.

Only player from Sheffield we should maybe have a punt on is that Brererton-Diaz. They took him on loan from Villareal in Jan and he has bagged a few. Least he'd be a different option.

There isn't really anyone else. Simply the worst bottom 3 the PL has ever seen.

The whole Luton team, before Real Madrid snap them up.
If we managed to get the whole Luton team there's no reason that a top 4 finish wouldn't be on the cards... look how great they were this season playing awesome stuff, with the years experience in the PL under their belts these players would be nigh on unstoppable.