Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people making out Luton are something there not. They have spirit and fight but lack quality. Ross Barkley gets injured I think they would struggle. I still think they go down with Sheff united and Burnley.

They've just beaten an established premier league team 4-0 at home. Their main CF scored a hat trick in that one and he's on 8 for the season so they have a reliable scorer aswell.

When you think they were only on about 5 points going into November they've collected a good amount of points, pretty similar to how many this club has picked up in last three months.

I'll say it again, the aim of next two months is get some points back, win some games and then hopefully Forest get a points penalty and then suddenly there should be a decent gap to 18th.

They've just beaten an established premier league team 4-0 at home. Their main CF scored a hat trick in that one and he's on 8 for the season so they have a reliable scorer aswell.

When you think they were only on about 5 points going into November they've collected a good amount of points, pretty similar to how many this club has picked up in last three months.

I'll say it again, the aim of next two months is get some points back, win some games and then hopefully Forest get a points penalty and then suddenly there should be a decent gap to 18th.
Brighton have won 3 in 18 games, or something. And last season's result for Everton shows they are prone to the odd collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.