Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't change in the last few hours 🤣
Trust me..my getting near to 50 years old brain, changes in a few hours.

Forest i can see beating Sheffield United and wolves and maybe a couple of draws = 8 points. If we get deducted 4 points i think that means we need 12 points minimum.

Luton i can see beating Fulham, brentford and possible Bournemouth (home games) and get a couple of draws so around another 10/11 points.

On the flip side..if we can beat burnley and luton lose, then thats a massive plus.
Im not all doom and gloom i just wished I'd seen even harder fixtures for all the other teams.

I have said nothing about swapping any fixtures with any teams...just that looking at their fixtures, i can see those multiple clubs picking up points. Which makes me a little more nervous about getting points when we havent won in 13 games.
Luton will fancy getting points from brentford, fulham, everton and Bournemouth at home, and i think they could get something from wolves and west ham away with neither of those two having much to play for soon.
I think this is wild. We have by far the easiest run in and we are in a better position than all bar one of the teams in the bottom 6. Luton have won 5 in 31.

Our only issue (in regard to relegation) is the possible second points deduction

Trust me..my getting near to 50 years old brain, changes in a few hours.

Forest i can see beating Sheffield United and wolves and maybe a couple of draws = 8 points. If we get deducted 4 points i think that means we need 12 points minimum.

Luton i can see beating Fulham, brentford and possible Bournemouth (home games) and get a couple of draws so around another 10/11 points.
Here's something mate. Why not just wait and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.