Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep the faith mate, we have too many good players to go down.

As for the RS, they have little to crow about having only won 1 league in 32 years themselves

I'm trying mate. I don't know the exact stats but I think Norwich went about 12 games without a win at the start of the season and now they have a chance of survival. Fortunes can turn around. It's not over yet.

The “we have good players” line is something that comes from the mainstream media, members of whom only really watch us when we’re against one of the “big six” on television- like in our gutsy performance against City. If you watched that game in a microcosm of course you’d think there was no way we’d go down.

You don't need loads of good players to stay up, just look at the teams in the bottom 6. You just need some decent organisation, passion and bottle at this point. Don't get too worried about losing at the better teams, just make sure you take points off bottom half teams.

They are though mate. They've proven it time and time again.
I think there’s a difference between being “rubbish” and having your confidence completely shot. Which is partly what i’d put us down to. The appointment of Benitez and the absolute shambles that followed has lead to this. When you’re in this kind of run of form, it’s so hard to break out of, because all confidence goes. If we had gotten rid of Benitez, or better yet never made that shambolic appointment in the first place, we wouldn’t be in this mess

I go from "We'll be okay, there are worse teams than us in the league" to looking at the fixtures and "I can't see where we're getting points". Just want it to be over.

I still have a little hope that we don't go down but then I look at that lot on the pitch and see no heart, no fight, no spirit. The club is leaderless from top to bottom. Like I said I just want it to be over.

I think there’s a difference between being “rubbish” and having your confidence completely shot. Which is partly what i’d put us down to. The appointment of Benitez and the absolute shambles that followed has lead to this. When you’re in this kind of run of form, it’s so hard to break out of, because all confidence goes. If we had gotten rid of Benitez, or better yet never made that shambolic appointment in the first place, we wouldn’t be in this mess
Mate, we have had more players in court than we’ve had wins since September.

Maybe but this is a mess that's been years in the making

If the defenders could simply head a ball we'd be mid table. That defence and Michael calamity Keane are taking us down, the forwards also need to start doing more, we look toothless they don't score enough, £80mil my arse crack.

Starting 11 for the first game of next season...

Begovic - Sorry, gone the in summer: Tyrer
Coleman
Keane
Holgate
Mykolenko

Davies
Warrington
Gordon

Broadhead
Simms
Dobbin

Everyone else has been sold or flogged for nothing.
Should do this regardless of where we end up finishing. These con artists have rinsed us for too long. Take out keane, Holgate and Coleman and get some scrappy league one starlets and we're not winning anything but at the very least I don't hate every player with a passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.