2023/24 Seamus Coleman

Fine with another year. It's clear that his contribution within the squad extends to much more than just what he does on the pitch. Salary should be realistic and in line with the contribution he can realistically make, but I'm sure someone of his character will recognise that.

Leading us out final game at Goodison then enjoying a testimonial at the new ground would be a fitting way to finish.

Said a while back that all the out of contract players will be offered new deals due to the financial position of a club and likelihood of being unable to bring in any new players.

Said a while back that all the out of contract players will be offered new deals due to the financial position of a club and likelihood of being unable to bring in any new players.
Can’t see us offering all the out of contract players news deals.

Coleman was probably a given but with his lack of availability this season, it’s more sentimentality and his captaincy rather than for him being on the pitch.

But I doubt we offer Gomes or Dele deals. And there were rumours last month that we weren’t offering Gana a new deal. I’m also doubtful Young gets a new one.

Everyone said we couldn’t bring in players last season then we did. No one has any idea whether we are likely to or not.

Obviously, it would be stupid to pay him too much but I am a football fan not a balance sheet fan. So my opinion of wanting him to stay for another year is solely based on what I know and I know I love the guy so happy that he might be staying for another year

I guess he will be with us next season
1000000115.jpg

Love Seamus, but I suppose this means Moshiri told them there will be no funds for a RB. Otherwise cant see signing a new RB to go with Patterson if Coleman is also there.