2023/24 Sean Dyche

Well done Mr Dyche. A very acceptable point tally considering the significant challenges against you this season.
Should be on 48 points. So done very well. I would have taken were we ended up at the beginning of the season. Just hope all the off field, stuff can be quickly sorted. So we can be in a better place next season.

13 clean sheets, 13 wins. Maybe it's impossible to avoid selling Branthwaite and / or Pickford but if we could just give Dyche the same defence next season he'd find a way to see us safe again.

…..magnificent achievement, significant improvement on last season despite the points deduction, the lack of quality at his disposal and shambles off the pitch.

He’s proved himself a top manager. I have no doubts about that.

We know certain players will go back from loan, players leaving due to the contract and then the need to bring money in

So it’ll be horrible.

Backs against the wall stuff
Defo. They will feel confident though, and without any stupid winless runs and (hopefully) no more points deductions, we shouldn't be too close to the trap door. I just hope he/we start on the front foot and aren't in the mire come mid sept..

Some Job that we somehow would have still stayed up, if the prem league got their way

0a6a89db9692878f8849ff83a77d8ceb.gif