2023/24 Sean Dyche

I think you have answered your own question, friend. Small incremental improvements, and the league table tells its own story. To make your point even stronger though, we could look at the average number of points from Lampard also, but I think you have summed up nicely how well he has done.

Over 38 games it’s 2.2 points 🤣🤣🤣 with a much better squad. Next season when teams spend all weak working on set pieces, that could be a big problem for dyche, because he doesn’t seem to have answer when things go bad. Toss of a coin football is not sustainable.

Why would we look at Lampard he’s crap and one of our worst ever mangers. And dyche is brilliant, amazing a miracle worker

I don't think you understand the subtleties I was referring to friend, but don't feel bad, I will explain.

Small incremental improvements in different areas, such as a tight defence, slight increase in average points gained per game, set piece goals, all contribute to the overall bigger picture. Eg the overall league position, or the points obtained, I think we can all agree that the points gained this season, even with 2 league games to go is a MASSIVE improvement on previous years.

It's great that we can all work together to point out what a super job Sean has done, and it's great that we're all learning together, right friend? 👍 👍 👍

So, if we can get 3pts from the last two games we'd be on 48pts.

If the same 2.2pts improvement tracked into next season we'd have 50pts at the end of 2024/2025 just as were moving into the new stadium.

Id take that.

‘Come on Sean, you can show some happiness at winning this award, give us a big smile!’
IMG_1489.png

‘Erm, i said smile, Sean, not show everyone the massive existential angst ravaging your mind ever since becoming Everton manager’

Dyche out brigade still bumping their gums. Aspects of this fan base are so bloody deluded it's beyond me. Just look at the state of this club off the pitch and tell me who in their sane mind would come here. He's exactly who we need at this point in time. And proven to be the right man too. Morons !
That’s the defeatist attitude kenwright could get on board with. Yes we definitely couldn’t attract other managers, nobody is coming from abroad to manage in the best, richest and most watched league in the world and quadruple their salary into the bargin

That’s the defeatist attitude kenwright could get on board with. Yes we definitely couldn’t attract other managers, nobody is coming from abroad to manage in the best, richest and most watched league in the world and quadruple their salary into the bargin
Deluded mate. Take you're middle finger and insert it......into your eyes as you clearly can't see the bleeding obvious! Blueboy - bluetoddler more like 👍

Deluded mate. Take you're middle finger and insert it......into your eyes as you clearly can't see the bleeding obvious! Blueboy - bluetoddler more like 👍
Calling fans morons because they want better. I have no don’t you were clapping Kenwright on the big screen all them years and slagging of the fans wanting him out.
Go and have a wank watching the when we finished 7th dvd

Calling fans morons because they want better. I have no don’t you were clapping Kenwright on the big screen all them years and slagging of the fans wanting him out.
Go and have a wank watching the when we finished 7th dvd
Never clapped Kenwright. I'm just a realist. Change takes time and needs to be carefully managed. Dyche has changed the culture in the playing side of thr club. But its an iterative process and won't be the finished product overnight. Patience Grasshopper. And I might do the last bit but not over that smut 😋