2023/24 Sean Dyche

Manager Of The Month #ThankYouGaffer

Sorry lads but some of you in here and avoiding here wanted him sacked in March so this wouldn’t have happened. You know who you are.

I only hope you’ve learned your lesson that being an entitled demanding pissbaby compromises Everton. Just to ensure you have leaned that lesson and can show requisite humility, I’m giving you all until sundown to own your comments in March wanting, April’s Manager Of The Month and Everton Saviour Sean Dyche, sacked.

Tick tock lads.

I never ever wanted him sacked mate.

Maybe a" Final Written" though. :)

Our academy is a joke and has been for years, no pathway to the first team and by all accounts the level of coaching leaves alot to be desired at certain levels. Dyche is just making an excuse and you are just repeating it, as I said previously it's been labeled at him before by far more knowledgeable people than you or I so it's not just me saying it.
Start of this season..

Academy coaches: Right Sean, fancy looking at any academy players ready to get some premier league action? It would great for their development and send a strong message to the whole youth team that their future could be with Everton Football Club.

Sean Dyche: Er yeah ok maybe..

Sean signs 38 year old Ashley Young

Academy coaches: Right.. you have no chance here boys.. start looking at your futures elsewhere..

Looks like a contract killer after his latest hit.

GNNVlX5XEAA00Br