2023/24 Sean Dyche

The boiled egg always said a season is over 38 games and that's how he would judge it.. 48pts with a game to go is a decent achievement especially with all the background noise.
I'd give him his final year but please ditch the David Brent persona and show a bit of honesty when things aren't going well rather than the pish he peddled for 3 months solid.

Great to be safe with a couple of games to go, and when you add the 8 points earned back in we are well better than the last few seasons. So I think fair play to the manager for improving our position and think we can push on next year depending on how we get on over the summer transfer window.
We`ve the 4th best goals against record, but have been the polar opposite for goals scored and there lies our problem. Get a couple of players finding the net regularly and we`ll be better again next season.

Historically, 37 points would not have been enough in 8 of the last 28 years.

Depending on GD.

West Ham were relegated in 2003 on 42 points.

So I think you will find that its not really "regardless of how bad the bottom 3 are".

bondage-gimp-male-wetlook-fancy-dress-stag-night-costumes-43981_442x442.jpg

How are we looking now stats guy?

If he makes it to Xmas he will be there in a futuristic massive Recaro equipped dugout at BMD. Not a chance he finishes his contract, walks away with a handshake, and someone else comes in to start the new era. Will either get sacked or get an extension.

He's done his job. I've been critical of him, his team selections and his lack of proactiveness regarding subs.

He's done a fine job with the defence, not so good going forward. But he was employed to keep us up and he's done it comfortably

I hope he can progress next season. Introduce a bit more attacking wise.

But with the off pitch nonsense and talk of firesales I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up with a repeat of this season

I think next season will be even harder- having to sell again in summer, more points deductions and the bottom three won’t be as bad

It’s essential dyche stays (also thelwell)

I think next season will be even harder- having to sell again in summer, more points deductions and the bottom three won’t be as bad

It’s essential dyche stays (also thelwell)
Ipswich will struggle next year and it seems Leicester are likely to be hit with a point deduction that could be bigger than ours given how they tried to mess the EFL and PL around. Remains to be seen who comes up from the play offs.