Season tickets 24/25 prices

Who determines the 80% mate?
Premier league rules, away ticket allocation + hospitality numbers. We are at the absolutely max allowed by the PL for goodison park. The max allowed for BMD is prob around the 42,000 ish mark. I worked this out previously but cant remember the figure.
Based on all the other PL clubs ST allocation my best guess was an increase in ST of around 10k roughly 75-80% of capacity at BMD.

Who determines the 80% mate?
It’s a stipulation set by the Premier League. I was unaware of this until about 2 months ago, when I was on a Supporters Club call with a few senior people from the club and they mentioned it. Apparently we are more or less at this 80% mark at Goodison, and only one other club in the league gets anywhere close to us in that regard. They said they were still undecided what percentage BMD would be.

As someone else above said, not sure if the few thousand (?) of Hospitality tickets at BMD have to be included in this 80%, but I would imagine they would be.

Edit: yeah what @Cjplennon has already said 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

Yes, so from what i am reading from beginning 2020 to end of 2021 there are about 3,000ish people. From beginning 2022 to end of 2022 there are about 10,000.
I joined 2019 but i am 3500-4000. Basically because I only have 3 years membership, so membership takes precedence over date joined it seems

Now the guidelines are set, it'd be silly not to get membership for next season..Be a big uptake no doubt, hoping to retain their position or at least better it. This time next year will be interesting, (obviously dependant on if/when BM is ready to be moved into) as to whether another purchase is needed.