The Great Everton Fire Sale

I said it a few weeks ago and it still stands - we should probably be open to selling anything that isn't bolted down to the floor..

Be nice if we could keep Branthwaite for another year like, but I'm assuming a decent enough bid would see him sold.

I said it a few weeks ago and it still stands - we should probably be open to selling anything that isn't bolted down to the floor..

Be nice if we could keep Branthwaite for another year like, but I'm assuming a decent enough bid would see him sold.
I just don’t see enough “available” money at the big guns to give us what he is worth to us.

Him, Pickford and Tarkowski gain us plenty of points over a season

I'm thinking we could fetch £70mil for Onana, £10mil for Patterson, £15mil for Maupay (probably from Brentford) and if we could get £20mil for Holgate and Keane - that would be excellent business.

The most important thing is getting new owners (preferably not 777 Partners).
I think some of these valuations are a tad optimistic eg £15mil for Maupay, plus Keane is under contract for another year as is Holgate - a prospective buyer would need to match their current wages so this is very unlikely.

Virginia
Branthwaite
Keane
Onana

I think the above will be sold

Gueye
Gomes
Dele

The above will leave on a free

Coleman
Young
DCL

The above will be offered new deals

Pickford
DCL

We'll have interest in the above 2

The amount of signings we will make for any new player who costs 10m+

Branthwaite will definitely go. The rest will depend on whether they need to sell Pickford or can make money with some fringe players, like Keane, Holgate.
I expect Dobbin to go, it won’t be much but it’s 100% profit.
I hope they can sell Onana, he’s average but people seem to think we can get money on him so I would bite their hands off.

I think we'll get fees for:

Onana
Maupay
Keane
Godfrey

I think the following won't be retained:

Alli
Gomes
Young
Lonergan (lol)
Danjuma (end of loan)

I think these guys will be retained:

Gueye
Coleman
Harrison (loan again IF Leeds don't come up)

I think we'll keep Branthwaite another year or two, we'll get so much more for him. I suspect from the above we'll get 60-70 mil. Probably half of that goes to PSR.

So that means we will have ~30 mil to sign:

Centre back
Left back
Centre mid
Winger

From that I think we only make one actual signing for a fee, with the rest being frees and loans.

Huge summer ahead.
Don’t forget in terms of cash we have to pay for beto this summer

….i expect Dyche starts his team sheet every week with;

Pickford
Tarkowski; Branthwaite
Doucoure

If he has those 4 available I think he’s happy enough to fill the other positions. It will be a blow to him if he loses any of those but I suggest 2 are on the list of players who might attract bids;

Pickford
Branthwaite
DCL
Onana

I have a figure of £80m (guesswork based on last financial returns) required by end of June to avoid further points deduction, everybody will be up for grabs but I can’t see much interest beyond those 4.
Don't think we have to avoid points deduction at all costs. If we keep Pickford and Branthwaite then I gladly take 4 or 5 points deduction. Those two alone would earn us far in excess of 4 or 5 points.

…a few questions;

Who would want him?
Who could match his wage?
Would he accept a move?
Linked with Bayern in January.

Can't imagine he's on mega bucks.

He's hardly played and cried to his agent when Dyche farted on his neck when away in Portugal.

Eggs mark my words he may not be the first but he will 100 percent be out the door.

Think we may clear out the youth that are around the team. We got 8m for Simms and Dobbin might be next. Doesn’t feel like they are going to make it and we need to create funds from our youth system

….looks to me like we’ve kept many of the U21 squad to fulfil PL2 fixtures because there looks a paucity of talent in that crop. Not sure how many are out of contract this summer but I agree that they’ll be encouraged to find clubs in the lower leagues.