Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Total waste of space

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

monty

Sack Sky and donate to GOT...donations are needed
It is widely reported that Mr VDM has accused our manager of being a liar, he was, quite unusually, fit for the last match but the club said he had a knee injury, one of the many such injuries this, and I use the term cautiously, player has had since his arrival at the club. The fact that he might well have been considered not up to the stress of such a physical encounter considering he had only played 78 mins in a club knock about didn't enter his head, no, the manager is a liar.

Most of you will be aware of the contempt I hold this drunken malodourous waste of space but this latest out burst really does take the biscuit. In case I have totally misjudged his career will you vote and comment on this players contribution to Everton Football Club throughout the period of his stay with us

Great player and it really does annoy me that people say hes a time waster or a drunken this or that. It hasnt worked out for him, hes had injuries and not been in favour- is that a crime?!

Dont want to get into an argument about it but maybe im not as mercernary as others.

Oh and as for the poll- pretty silly options really, how could he be seen as good value for money when it hasnt worked out for him due to injuries and being out of favour?!

I have to say I was initially excited to see his name linked with us. But now, with injury after injury, moan after moan, he has really been a disappointment.

As people have already said, such a talent, its just a pity he hasn't been fit long enough to showcase it.

If the reports in the papers are to be believed he wont be with us much longer anyway, oh well onwards and upwards eh ! COYB

he really should move on. he still has lots to give, a good 5 years left in him at the top.

for whatever reason it is not working. he perhaps has the most talent at the club. he wont be missed but always a 'what if' factor.

Considering the real lack of options in midfield, especially in wide areas he has proven a terrible waste of talent. I'm not surprised that he hasn't played in our important games because the way we play we need all players to do their bit defensively. Even players like Arteta and Osman that aren't very good defensively still put in a decent shift. VDM doesn't have the fitness to track back and you can't do that against sides who employ attacking full-backs.

It's a pity he couldn't have added the graft to his game as Arteta has because he could have been just what we needed whilst also resurrecting his own failing career.

Considering the real lack of options in midfield, especially in wide areas he has proven a terrible waste of talent. I'm not surprised that he hasn't played in our important games because the way we play we need all players to do their bit defensively. Even players like Arteta and Osman that aren't very good defensively still put in a decent shift. VDM doesn't have the fitness to track back and you can't do that against sides who employ attacking full-backs.

It's a pity he couldn't have added the graft to his game as Arteta has because he could have been just what we needed whilst also resurrecting his own failing career.

Bruce I'm one of the blokes biggest critics, always have been, but it is a modern day tragedy that a talent like his has been frittered away in more ways than one, Shakespeare couldn't have written a better one really. It seems as though he is exhibiting the classic 'its their fault not mine' scenario sad, very very sad.:sad: :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.