Who Needs to Leave?

I personally think young will get another year. Can play in few positions, is a good model pro in the dressing room. With our money problems he will be offered another year. I am not saying it’s right but just thinking that’s what dyche and the club will do.

Gomes, Keane, Dele, Young, Coleman, Holgate, Maupay

I’d expect Onana will probably go. I’d like us to move on from Doucoure but if we’re struggling to get people in we probably won’t.

Michael Keane needs to leave the club though. Any time he’s on the pitch he’s a one man relegation wrecking ball.

Gomes, Keane, Dele, Young, Coleman, Holgate, Maupay

I’d expect Onana will probably go. I’d like us to move on from Doucoure but if we’re struggling to get people in we probably won’t.

Michael Keane needs to leave the club though. Any time he’s on the pitch he’s a one man relegation wrecking ball.
Thought he was effective as a lone striker yesterday 🤔

Think it’s as much about who we can convince to stay as who to let go.
Wouldn’t be suprised if most of them want out regardless of Everton’s position on the matter.

I dont see any of them being sought after.
If doucoure can get 120k a week elsewhere(he wont) i'll drive him there myself.

Be interesting to see what Dele does. He was talking very confidently about getting back into the England side when fit.

That sounds like deluded nonsense but I guess we’ll find out when he rocks up at somewhere like Ipswich. Frustrating he never got a single start here though - apart from the dead rubber thrashing at Arsenal.

Selling DCL is madness, there is no way we can get a replacement (with our track record of signing promising talent) for the cash we'll get for him. He offers so much more than goals.

Wether it be through injury or lack of form he's had 3 poor seasons. He's scored 8 goals from open play in 3 years.
Not entirely sure why some people think he's not replaceable. For a start we cant seem to get a season out of him.
I'd certainly be looking around for another forward.

If it’s only 2 or 4 points to be in PSR breech again next season, I’d happily take that and not sell Branthwaite.
Worth more than that easily over a season.
Sell Onana though.

Young will definitely be kept on by Dyche.

I'm certain Branthwaite will go, even though none of us want it. Question is, who will be our centre back pairing next season