New Everton Stadium Discussion

Am I right in saying at some point during 24/25 season is expected completion? Will we be playing there during that season or the following season? Assuming everything goes to plan of course

Is the build on schedule or is it running a few weeks behind? I'd read the latter, not sure here or elsewhere.

If the completion target is the start of the 24/25 season, assuming test events before then, when would the work be actually physically completed? Is it sometime in the summer of 2025 like June or July and then they do test events? I wonder if pre-season matches for example could be classified as tests or what criteria they have?

Thanks.

Am I right in saying at some point during 24/25 season is expected completion? Will we be playing there during that season or the following season? Assuming everything goes to plan of course
Is the build on schedule or is it running a few weeks behind? I'd read the latter, not sure here or elsewhere.

If the completion target is the start of the 24/25 season, assuming test events before then, when would the work be actually physically completed? Is it sometime in the summer of 2025 like June or July and then they do test events? I wonder if pre-season matches for example could be classified as tests or what criteria they have?

Thanks.

Spurs where allowed to move to their new stadium mid season due to delays & the those at the pit where allowed to move games to away games at the start of the season due to delays also.

So if it's delayed, they've set a precedent now - although I don't think it would have been an issue anyway!

Hopefully this doesn't happen as it would be good to have the last game of the season at Goodison at the end of a season.

Also - friendlies or womens and U21 games will count as test games.

Spurs where allowed to move to their new stadium mid season due to delays & the those at the pit where allowed to move games to away games at the start of the season due to delays also.

So if it's delayed, they've set a precedent now - although I don't think it would have been an issue anyway!

Hopefully this doesn't happen as it would be good to have the last game of the season at Goodison at the end of a season.

Also - friendlies or womens and U21 games will count as test games.

The Spurs issue was slightly different, as they didn't have a ground available other than Wembley, which, it could be argued would have given them an advantage had they of played the whole season there and reached any national competition finals. Liverpool had nowhere else to go. We would simply remain in our current stadium, so would be minimum disruption for all involved. If that's how it plays out, I dunno, but that's what I would be arguing if I was on the other side of the fence.

The Spurs issue was slightly different, as they didn't have a ground available other than Wembley, which, it could be argued would have given them an advantage had they of played the whole season there and reached any national competition finals. Liverpool had nowhere else to go. We would simply remain in our current stadium, so would be minimum disruption for all involved. If that's how it plays out, I dunno, but that's what I would be arguing if I was on the other side of the fence.
We could start knocking down Goodison before its ready...........start at the directors box

but spurs used Wembley the whole of the previous season? (Including highest attendance in a CL game). No?