2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a couple of games to save his job we go into the bottom 3 they will pull the trigger
Results and football we play are not good enough.
We don't look like we can score, the whole team looks disjointed and its rare as rocking horse poo we are good to watch.
He has bought himself some time with keeping us up last season, that will not last forever.

This is a poor result that does no one any favours. I so badly want Frank to succeed here but he has to help himself as well.

There's no two ways about it for me, a home defeat to a Leicester side that were in the bottom three is a dismal result. We badly need to get some attacking reinforcements in in January.

Fulham are currently 8th with Mitrovic and Decordova Reid as their main goal scorers, who were both there when they were relegated a couple of years ago.

It’s a bit mad to think no manager could play more positive and attacking football than we’ve just seen, with the squad we have.

Disagree mate.

I said it all summer and I'm still saying it now - any team with Demarai Gray on one wing, Dwight McNeil on the other and a half fit Calvert-Lewin, or Maupay upfront is fighting relegation.

Lampard did bring in McNeil though, and did reject big offers for Gordon so he's not blameless.

Our team is really poor. The lack of goals we'll score will dictate relegation scrap.

Got a couple of games to save his job we go into the bottom 3 they will pull the trigger
Results and football we play are not good enough.
We don't look like we can score, the whole team looks disjointed and its rare as rocking horse poo we are good to watch.
He has bought himself some time with keeping us up last season, that will not last forever.
Can we stop this utter nonsense

He'll be gone by Dec. The wage thieves will win again and continue to ruin the club. A good chuck of that team along with the owner and the board are the biggest enemies the club has.

Kevin Thelwell as director of football identifies and signs players

He’s identified Neal Maupay and Dwight McNeil - Frank Lampard did not. That’s just facts mate

Manager Lampard added: "I have been a big admirer of Dwight for some time. He has huge talent and is exactly the type of player we want to bring into the squad to help us improve."

I have to admit I worry for him at this point. You cannot pin your hopes on a championship standard centre forward in Dominic Calvert-Lewin
This utter BS agenda that is everything is only the players fault when we lose is laughable. He and the players deservedly got praise against palace but tonight both of them got it horribly wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.