2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of the four you mentioned Lampard brought in. Plus rejecting really good money for Gordon.

We brought 7 players in and look no better than last year.

I acknowledged that mate but the manager did speak of a void in attacking areas and since those public comments nobody else come in.

He wanted Broja and Kudus.

I've no idea if Lampard is a good manager. None at all. But for me, the problem is bigger than the manager. The problem is we don't have the ability. Our attack is, in my opinion, bottom 3.

We'll never learn. We'll have another manager this time next year in the exact same position and everyone will he on his back too. He'll get a year or thereabouts before he gets pushed out and the wage thieves will win again.
I get the point you're trying to make but this just isn't the time to make it. Lampard is not putting this team in good positions and failing because the talent can't stand up.

I acknowledged that mate but the manager did speak of a void in attacking areas and since those public comments nobody else come in.

He wanted Broja and Kudus.

I've no idea if Lampard is a good manager. None at all. But for me, the problem is bigger than the manager. The problem is we don't have the ability. Our attack is, in my opinion, bottom 3.
He also wanted to keep Gordon no?

Frank has a lot of credit in the bank for me, due to him not being Benitez and keeping us up last year.

We've played fourteen games and our record is three wins, five draws and six defeats. Right now we're two points above the relegation zone and Southampton have a game in hand as well.

I have faith that Frank has the players on his side and that he can turn it around, and he really does need to turn it around.

I'm hopeful that we'll respond positively to todays disaster. We have no other choice but to. Both Frank and the players really do need to buck up their ideas now.

I get the point you're trying to make but this just isn't the time to make it. Lampard is not putting this team in good positions and failing because the talent can't stand up.
We’re solid virtually everywhere apart from up top, and it all falls to bits. Can’t hold play up, can’t break down the oppositin

So yes he is, he’s just badly let down in the recruitment

1 good game in 14...Good talker but we are in massive trouble and I am not seeing any consistently whatsoever. Next league game has to be a must win and should define lampard's future.

Well if the board sit back and let us drift into a relegation scrap they are bigger fools than I thought they are.
Other than the fact Frank is good with the fans , what else does he offer?

The fanbase have no ambishun these days same as the board.

Providing the manager "get us", does a fist pump now and again to celebrate a goal, isn't called Rafael Benitez and has us winning 1 every 6 or so games what more can we ask for ?

We’re solid virtually everywhere apart from up top, and it all falls to bits. Can’t hold play up, can’t break down the oppositin

So yes he is, he’s just badly let down in the recruitment
We're giving up 16 shots a game. That isn't going to keep working out. It didn't today. We didn't concede many if any big chances but it's a shooting gallery and sometimes they'll go in.

So no it isn't solid everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.