2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are a side we will be battling relegation with this season. We need to walk before we can run, mate

Your argument makes no sense. So a team you're classing as the same level as us are giving us a hiding and you're saying we need to run before we can walk? Against a promoted club we got beat 9-0 over the road a few weeks ago.

Mad

I'm not that bothered by going out of the cup but the manner of the defeat has been poor.

I like Frank, but he has made Saturday a must win for himself by making 11 changes and bringing in the awful defence from last season.

I've defended him a lot, and think in time he will be a better manager, but he isn't giving himself that time currently (not being helped by absolutely abysmal finishing like in the first half today and the horrendous defensive mistakes either though)

In way over his head and has little experience to sort out this mess. Tonight is an embarrassment and he must shoulder a lot of the blame. Can take no positives from tonight. Disgraceful performance. The only thing we can do well is give the ball away time after time, week after week. All said I don't think he will be going anywhere soon so not much to look forward to blues. Saturdays reaction will be interesting.

Battered by a reserve team and a strong possibility we will be either in or very close to the relegation zone by the weekend with no further PL games till boxing day. Any other club would pull the trigger as it could not get any more obvious that this simply isn't working. Being a nice guy and liked by the supporters is all fine and dandy but it isn't enough to keep you in this league.

This is the first time that i'm getting very dark thoughts here. I mean Frank saved us from relegation last season, after that kopite nearly took us down but we need to see a positive response on Saturday.

We can't follow up this disaster with another one. I really do want Frank to succeed here but he has to help himself as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.