Match Thread Carabao Cup: Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgraceful but tbh I half expected it when I saw that team. It was gash last season, why would it not be gash this season?

you mean it tells us they're giving up? I see what you mean - with a WC break, why not play half the first XI and just freshen up a few positions. BUt we have nobody who can score goals that's the problem too. Davies ...sigh ... he could have really given a better showing- Doucoure was a good player 18 months ago. what is happening?
He really wasn't a good player lad he could run popped up with a few goals In the beginning and had a very specific role under Carlo. He's a very poor footballer and he needs sold

losses like this against Bournemouth’s reserves, even if it is in the league cup, will have any confidence we have left shot to pieces. Wouldn’t be surprised if we get beat again on Saturday. They have most of their 1st team to come back in. We won’t see much improvement in our first 11. Sad times ahead.

Could go either way this. Frank has no choice but to tear the whole squad new holes this week. The first team will either respond and batter to these (0-1) at the weekend, or he will join the growing group of managers under the bus.

What a time to turn utterly terrible, right before a once in a lifetime extended mid-season international break. The perfect time for Mosh to get twitchy and give Nuno and his beard time to settle in.

He really wasn't a good player lad he could run popped up with a few goals In the beginning and had a very specific role under Carlo. He's a very poor footballer and he needs sold

i have more and more respect for Ancelotti with each passing day. What a miracle worker lol and as you say he just gave everyone specific roles, clear, simple tactics, and they worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.