Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford starts the rot. As a defender of Patterson I must admit he is defending like an amateur. Maupay has lead boots on. Gray Flatters to deceive. Onana non existent. McNeil too slow. Iwobi slumping into last seasons form.
We look like a team of strangers. No fluency at all. Total disaster.

Referee has been spot on with his decisions so far. Tarkowski wasn't injured, he got up seconds after realising the goal would stand. Ref also did well to ignore Maupay's blatant dive.

#Quietquitting is not just for office workers I see.

Bunch of C&NTS in blue pretending to be professional footballers.

Getting the piss taken out of by probably the worst club ever to be in the premier league.. bloody got to sort this second half ffs
The worst ever club…is not Bounemouth. Look whos playing with intend and has a game plan. Look whos standing on the side and hasnt a clue!

Take the team off.
I didn't think there was a world where I would support this, but we seem to have blundered into it. I think it's 100% justifiable at this point.

'The laws of the game permit a referee to abandon a match when they can't guarantee safety. Well, I've just told my lads that I can't guarantee theirs. I'm not sending them back out there when this referee doesn't stop play for our head injuries, but does for theirs. This referee won't send an opposition player off for a clear red leg-breaker. I'm sorry, but I'm not asking my players to put their careers at risk when the FA obviously could give two figs for their welfare.'

Status
Not open for further replies.