Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t managed to get a stream of the game and I I have been a big Frank defender but based on the scoreline I don’t know if it’s time to make a change.

Frank has always been limited and I have accepted that on the basis he is learning as he goes but I think a more experienced manger would have got a result today and possibly in other games.

I hate to say it but I think it might be time for a change and get someone like Dyche in.

This team should have been changed at half time. God knows why it wasn't. Lampard should have parked his ego instead of persevering with these chronically incapable players. What's that saying about defining insanity... continually repeating the same mistakes and expecting a different result

I don’t even know what to say tbh. I hope it’s not the end for Lampard, I like him and I like all the back room staff but shipping 7 goals to nill at Bournemouth isn’t great.
Jeez. Not about liking him is it? It's about him being the right man or not for the job.

Time to go. They had one job today. Come out and hammer these after the midweek drubbing and send us into the break with confidence.

We’re utterly abysmal, but he can’t stay after today. Find someone else during the break. Signing Martinez post WC is the likelihood so just get it done.
True,9 goals conceded in a week to teams below us in the league before kick off.

Status
Not open for further replies.