2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact we also can’t score in real games with our first team is worth worrying about like.

It is worrying... in the league. We all know that we need attackers in January. Just don't know what people were expecting, were you expecting us to be any better in non-competitive game were player's main concern is probably just don't get injured?

I don’t think Lampard will go on to be a great coach in the Mourinho, ancelotti mould, but I think he could be a decent coach.
He has taken over at a club where the team has got progressively worse with every managed. Changing the manager is not the answer - we could easily get worse.
Unless we buy a number 9 capable of 30 games a season we are always going to struggle. Even if the number nine is there to hold the ball up and stop the constant bombardment. That number 9 would be as much a defensive buy as a striking option now

Perhaps my view is way off the mark and different to everyone else here....

But I want a successful Everton, to a certain degree the manager and whether "he gets us" is irelevent becuase that doen`t win you points....

I don`t care he is a good man manager when we are doing worse this season than in the last 20 years or so...

I do not care for any of that, I want my club to win games and stay in the Premier League and much more that!

Lampard supporters list of blames....

It`s the board, do they dictate tactics, formations and player selection, yes they have created the FFP scenario along with previous managers and DoF`s, I`m sure these people would be kicking off if previous managers and DoFs were not backed as they were.
Its the players
Its the recruitment
Its previous managers relationship with fans
Its the media
He will be sound when he gets 2 attackers (He bought 2 poor ones), there is no proof that 2 players will change this team around, how does even attackers stop teams shooting at our goal? Dont forget we conceded more shots than any other team in the PL.

Someone like Potter had players playing above their ability which makes the team over perform as Brighton have done in every season, Lampard is a manager that doesn`t get the best out of players, under Lampard they play below their level.... Yes you will say Iwobi and for every Iwobi there is the rest of the squad who are playing well below par.....
We cant attract managers like Potter. He wouldn;t entertain the idea of coming here.

We had a choice between a pretty desperate Pereira and Lampard.

The Lampard gamble paid off, as we're still in the PL. It's all about staying in the PL for now. Hand Lampard 2 attackers in january and we'll be in the PL come May.

They'd be midtable in the Pl. We are a bottom half team.
They failed to beat a side in 17th.

They are no better than us.

Big red beating Rangers and the champions failing to beat 1 of the worst sides in the league has shown up Scottish footy for what it is.

Hopefully they show a bit more in the upcoming World Cup,............

We cant attract managers like Potter. He wouldn;t entertain the idea of coming here.

We had a choice between a pretty desperate Pereira and Lampard.

The Lampard gamble paid off, as we're still in the PL. It's all about staying in the PL for now. Hand Lampard 2 attackers in january and we'll be in the PL come May.
If Potter leaves Chelsea he will defo by in our reach.

They failed to beat a side in 17th.

They are no better than us.

Big red beating Rangers and the champions failing to beat 1 of the worst sides in the league has shown up Scottish footy for what it is.

Hopefully they show a bit more in the upcoming World Cup,............
Scottish football is rubbish, yes. Rangers included.

But Celtic are better. They were shorn of many of their players also and by all accounts they bossed us for 90 minues and should have won about 3-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.