January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be lucky to get 2 players in in January. Although the WC might make more action occur in January than usual. I still think its going to be tough.
Be shocked if it is not atleast two we still have a loan spot aswell to use. As i have said if here is a few players on free transfers at the end of the season the club could try and get now.

Be shocked if it is not atleast two we still have a loan spot aswell to use. As i have said if here is a few players on free transfers at the end of the season the club could try and get now.
There has been a few stories about no money to spend though, might have to move a few first.

Davies, Mina, Doucoure. All three out of contract in the summer so I fully hope the club is trying to push them out of the door in January to generate a few pence.
Yeah just think davies injury and garner means he would keep dacoure for now. Also think we keep davies nothing to do with me wanting him just can see us keeping him as a squad option. Is so many in this squad i would let go

We need another striker and a creative /goal scoring winger. Get that and we'll be OK imo. Play 4231 with iwobi as the 10 and I think we'd finish between 10th-14th.

Davies, Mina, Doucoure. All three out of contract in the summer so I fully hope the club is trying to push them out of the door in January to generate a few pence.

….I think we have an option for another season on Doucoure which I expect the club to activate. He’s gone from a regular to being a useful back-up, which is a sign that we are stronger in CM.

I think someone said that we have named a full 25 man squad, so space will have to be made if there is to be any new incomings. I assume you can just deselect squad members rather than having to sell them? If so, we would be able to deselect the likes of Rondon, Jakupovic and Mina without experiencing any problems. Mina's never fit anyway, can't even complete a game, I think we should consider giving him away for free in January if the option arises.

Status
Not open for further replies.