January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
As mad as 400+ sounds, we're on the hook for 300k a week for Gbamin, Gomes and Mina, throw in Delph from last season and there is 400k. (Not even going there with Dele). He would prob play more games combined in six months tbf.

So in summary, welcome Ronaldo.
Can’t argue with that logic haha. I actually think he would be good for us. Will be interesting to see where he ends up. I just have a feeling he may end up at PSG.

Would he balls. We create zero chances and win zero penalties.
Agree we need someone with rapid pace or ariel presence because they will he feeding on scraps so they need to have either attribute. I don't see him coming here anyway he will be off to a team in Italy, Portugal or Spain that's still in the CL or Europe generally .

To be fair he would score 15 goals at least from now to end of the season. It’s just the 400+ grand a week that’s the big issue. Also he will have many more attractive suitors. But I agree bring a blue home.
Cheaper than Mina, Tosun, in fact Maupey, we bought them.
Ronaldo comes for free, only problem.Finch, Goodison aint 26degrees , with 12sunshine everyday.
Tell him we will buy a couple of Sunbeds.
In fact i ll put as many 50p in the meter as he wants for 20goals.

Cheaper than Mina, Tosun, in fact Maupey, we bought them.
Ronaldo comes for free, only problem.Finch, Goodison aint 26degrees , with 12sunshine everyday.
Tell him we will buy a couple of Sunbeds.
In fact i ll put as many 50p in the meter as he wants for 20goals.
Hes not cheaper.

Ronaldo would cost 20million a season, none of those players cost us 20m a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.