Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair we played far better football under Martinez than his successors. He made mistakes in he fell on his sword for it. He kept Howard in nets too long was a big one but even in the season he was sacked we made 2 semi finals and I remember the 1-0 win against Chelsea in the cup I can’t remember a performance in the last 7 years which has come close. The shouts of fraud are laughable as was the shouts of Silva been a fraud were similar. Everton is a huge job. The manager which was most instrumental in the decline of the club in my opinion was Koeman. I said at the time it would take 5 years to undo the damage he caused, but Ititle did I know. Benitez has also caused a bump in the road.

To be fair we played far better football under Martinez than his successors. He made mistakes in he fell on his sword for it. He kept Howard in nets too long was a big one but even in the season he was sacked we made 2 semi finals and I remember the 1-0 win against Chelsea in the cup I can’t remember a performance in the last 7 years which has come close. The shouts of fraud are laughable as was the shouts of Silva been a fraud were similar. Everton is a huge job. The manager which was most instrumental in the decline of the club in my opinion was Koeman. I said at the time it would take 5 years to undo the damage he caused, but Ititle did I know. Benitez has also caused a bump in the road.
Koeman is up there with the worst things to ever happen to us I think

It underlines the strength of feeling toward Lampard as being overwhelmingly positive: 4th from bottom and still 8/10 Evertonians back him.

No way that happens anytime over the past 6 years of Moshiri's regime. Most fans are finally getting real and handing a manager at least one terrible slump to get out of before screaming for a replacement. That's progress of sorts, and the board need to recognise they have a chance to stop the managerial merry-go-round by handing Lampard cash for a couple of attackers in January.

We can, but the second to last manager we got was Benitez, and the last one came from a shortlist of Roberto Martínez, Fabio Cannavaro and Vitor Pereira.
...I can only imagine the collective wailing and gnashing of teeth amongst this forum's, not insignificantly numbered, 'Team Vitor'-ites, when the black arm-banded one was not selected.

It underlines the strength of feeling toward Lampard as being overwhelmingly positive: 4th from bottom and still 8/10 Evertonians back him.

No way that happens anytime over the past 6 years of Moshiri's regime. Most fans are finally getting real and handing a manager at least one terrible slump to get out of before screaming for a replacement. That's progress of sorts, and the board need to recognise they have a chance to stop the managerial merry-go-round by handing Lampard cash for a couple of attackers in January.
Yeah but that doesn't mean he is the right man for the job, just means they like him as a person, that's how most think.
Look at Sam, he was the right man but they didn't like his personality

Good post this, what's interesting is even the poor Martinez would still be a massive upgrade on were we are now

With Koeman it would be interesting to know how many of those 2nd season transfers were his call.

It would have papered over the cracks somewhat I think but I'm still gutted he wasn't able to get Giroud over the line, for Chelsea since and still now for France he's shown he's top quality.

It’s a sinking ship and we are getting relegated with lampard and thelwell in.
Oh and kudus his value just shot up and we will have no chance of signing him now.

Lampard + thelwell brought us 0 threat up front and signed Maupay and McNeal.

Face it we’re getting relegated if he stays.
If he stays. I’ll revisit this post as a big fat told you so.

It’s a sinking ship and we are getting relegated with lampard and thelwell in.
Oh and kudus his value just shot up and we will have no chance of signing him now.

Lampard + thelwell brought us 0 threat up front and signed Maupay and McNeal.

Face it we’re getting relegated if he stays.
If he stays. I’ll revisit this post as a big fat told you so.
Were sleeping while Rome burns, it's inexcusable when clubs like Southampton and Wolves are taking top flight status more seriously then we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.