Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just changed my vote from yes to no.

Letting in 7 in a week against Bournemouth is really poor and is what tipped me to yes. Truth be told he probably should get the full season.

However, if we only just avoid the drop again, he needs moving on.

And it was literally last season and this one, so it’s completely fair to say we’re a relegation battling side.

Doesn’t matter if it’s one season, that craters a clubs reputation and makes makes class managers a pipe dream
In order to avoid getting in to a battle of semantics and endless positive v negative spin, my original point was that we will be able to attract a better coach than Frank Lampard if we do decide to part ways.

I don't agree - the players were fine... he isn't. The game that just finished showed all his old defensive frailty's. Yes i know they're an aging backline in some cases, but whilst Canada work hard etc... its chuffing Canada... lucky old Belgium, lucky old Martinez.

i do hope he is nowhere near the managers job here at Everton.

It's beyond me how he hasn't won something with that team... oh wait, no it isn't..! The Martinez effect.
He has had two chances to win something with Belgium. That's all it is. You don't just turn up and win world cups and euros that easily regardless of how good the team is.

I am not saying he is a good manager or anything like that, just pointing out that its not mad that he has not won anything with Belgium because he has only been involved in 2 (now 3) competitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.