2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
The polarized extremes that exist on this forum are capable of giving you whiplash. After the first couple games people were lauding him excessively saying he won't be here soon because hes such an incredible talent now you have urine soaked individuals saying hes atrocious. How about he's 21 shown some potential and had some good moments but has some flaws and still needs to develop his game. Everton fans are masters at hyperbole

The polarized extremes that exist on this forum are capable of giving you whiplash. After the first couple games people were lauding him excessively saying he won't be here soon because hes such an incredible talent now you have urine soaked individuals saying hes atrocious. How about he's 21 shown some potential and had some good moments but has some flaws and still needs to develop his game. Everton fans are masters at hyperbole

yup

I wasn’t impressed with his World Cup performances tbh. I think he can go a long way but the languid strolling around playing safe passes isn’t going to get him to the next level.

Without taking away from your point, with which I agree - Belgium have been dreadful and tbh I think this entire World Cup rather sucks, re: the quality of play, even taking into account the expected dropoff in the international game from the best levels of the club game.

Status
Not open for further replies.