2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with all who say he should be deeper. Gana keeps flying into tackles and leaving big gaps. Think he's being asked to push forward because maupay is a dwarf.

Him and gana sitting could also free up the fullbacks a bit.

This all worked effectively against palace and then was abandoned.

Fairly awful so far. Maybe he can emerge after the World Cup. However the damage to his morale might be difficult to recover from. I hope he fulfils his potential

Was okay today but really needs to make the most of his physicality. Would have been interesting to see how big dunc coached him.

Just because Martinez is deluded and playing him in Belgiums side doesn't mean he is a good player. He's actually got miles to go still to develop into a Premier league quality footballer. I don't rate him personally.

I think he's an awful player. Fellaini had a better touch than him.

Felli was extremely raw when he started with us, it was a struggle watching him for about 2/3 years. I remember saying he looked like an Ent, from Lord of The Rings, the way he got around the pitch. Amadou is a hell of a lot more mobile than Felli was at the beginning. Once Amadou has a little more confidence in himself, he'll be a terror. Right now he looks a little wary of making a mistake, which is normal.

Just because Martinez is deluded and playing him in Belgiums side doesn't mean he is a good player. He's actually got miles to go still to develop into a Premier league quality footballer. I don't rate him personally.
He is raw but he put a few good forward passes in today although he would have nobody to pass them too at Everton

His heading ability really bad still...doesn't time his jumps properly. He needs to learn quick because we need him to be a huge success for us. Can't afford to keep getting it wrong all the time in transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.