2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy with Dyche to be honest. Speaks well, like Frank but a lot less fluff. Dyche will be direct. If we're rubbish he'll say so. Frank seemed to take 17 seconds of semi decent play and turn it into a whole narrative for how we played overall. A little more confident. No bigger game to get up for than The Arsenal. Then RS next. Happy days
Dyche won't have to say we played well because we never will

FnvIp_XXEBAnmKV

Everyone looks knackered

My only concern for Dyche is that we're giving the guy who should have had the job before Ancelotti 20 games instead of three seasons in the job.

Keep him if he keeps us up or if we need someone to bring us back up please.

If he has the guts to play 442 at home he gets my backing. Nothing more negative going the game at home and seeing 1 up top, with jarg wingers.
Think that's how he'll play for sure, looking at it this way even with what we have now before signings it makes more sense to shift that way. Gueye, Onana, Garner, Doucoure as current midfield options, Gray, McNeil, Iwobi and Townsend as current winger options, Calvert Lewin, Maupay and Simms as current strikers.

I'm not saying I'm happy at all with that current selection but the squad is far more balanced treating it like that, with 2 for every position and 2 in "depth", we'll get at least one striker in, although we obviously need others too.

Status
Not open for further replies.