2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever
He’s not even started yet ffs
He's been a manager for a decade and he's talking the same tactics and attitudes he used that whole decade. We all know what we're getting and worse is he thinks it's actually a complete and good way to play. It can only end one place.

The only saving grace for him is he'll probably keep games tight enough that we may squeak enough results to not sink like a stone before we fire him.

Dyche reminds me of that gruff PE teacher who used to run you ragged but you still had respect for them.

Time will tell if he's good enough tactically to move us forward but at least he'll focus on our fitness which has been lacking since the days of Moist.

FnvIp_XXEBAnmKV

Everyone looks knackered
Well that’s a good start - I could outrun every one of these even at 49 - get into them… they deserve the honour of it…

Ancelotti on Dyche's Burnley in 2021:

"I can say that I like a lot their style of play. Why? Because they play clear 4-4-2. I was born 4-4-2 with Arrigo Sacchi as player and assistant" said the then Blues manager when quizzed for his thoughts on Burnley's style of play. "Burnley explain really well how you have to play 4-4-2. What can I say? He (Dyche) is a good guy. We have spent some time before games but nothing more but I respect the style of play of Burnley and I like it a lot. They are not inventing a new football but they are playing a really good 4-4-2. Because football is already invented, a long time ago and I think that managers that think they invent football, they are wrong."

Look who was poking his nose in again - if the Buffett is closed he’s poking his nose in business he knows nothing about as usual - for Christ sake Moshiri grow a pair and get rid asap ?

Of course, when I wrote "7 million" I was quite aware that it was an exaggeration. Glad you're on the ball though.
They don't call me quick draw for nothing mate ;)

How about 10 reasons?

Dyche saying only a few tweaks may sort us out, versus your 7 million reasons they wont. Try 10?

I simply will not accept just naming 10 players....:coffee:

He's been a manager for a decade and he's talking the same tactics and attitudes he used that whole decade. We all know what we're getting and worse is he thinks it's actually a complete and good way to play. It can only end one place.

The only saving grace for him is he'll probably keep games tight enough that we may squeak enough results to not sink like a stone before we fire him.

Jesus wept, you OK? So many negative posts gives me the impression that you are not OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.