2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't call me quick draw for nothing mate ;)

How about 10 reasons?

Dyche saying only a few tweaks may sort us out, versus your 7 million reasons they wont. Try 10?

I simply will not accept just naming 10 players....:coffee:

I don't care what you will or won't accept fella. We are 2nd from bottom with 3 wins all season and out of both cups. We sold our best player in the summer, we've just sold our best editing young prospect in years. Our full-backs have been garbage all season, our main striker can't score to save his life at the minute, we've just sacked our 7th manager in 7 years and brought in a man who was sacked by the mighty Burnley to try and salvage our season. The fanbase are at the players throats because of the standard of performance, we have lost our last 4 games at home on the bounce. Our centre back pairing have forgotten how to defend. We have two days of the transfer window left and still haven't brought anyone in this window, our next two games are home to top of the table Arsenal and away to the rs.

We need more than just a 'few tweaks' and anyone who can't see that ends their head testing.

I'm behind him by the way. Obviously.

Let’s be honest, if we just look at the tactics alone from Frank Lampard, he was a very poor manager, he tried the same tactics week in week out, he was scared to make substitutions etc, and ultimately he deserved to be sacked. Yet still with Lampard, this same group of players at one point, although only early into the season, had the best defensive record in the league.

We all believe we are a dead certain to go down, and I have believed that for a while too… but I think if Dyche can bring back the basics, make us a difficult team to play against home and away, and just sure us up, these players can really kick on. Rafael and Lampard were two disastrous appointments, Rafael had 0 passion and was a deluded person, who made baffling decisions like selling James and Digne. Lampard had the passion but was completely out of his depth.

Dyche I think can make us a better team, he has the experience in this league and has been successful in managing poor sides. He also seems very grounded, and is realistic in his assessments of himself and the team, he isn’t going to blame others like Rafael and he will just put in good honest work.

The board and the DOF need to support him now, hope it isn’t too late

Sean Dyche is the best we could hope for given our current lowly position. He is not someone I would have picked but he is what we have got. Given that players don’t want to play for us due to the utter shambles we have become he is probably a good fit. I hope he puts a rocket under the most of our lazy shower and trains the guts out of them, if they won’t earn their wages on match days make them suffer in between.
I see we have given him two a half years which is too long in my opinion. I want him to get us up the table a bit and give us time to oust this Board and maybe bring in a new owner and then move over and allow someone who is capable of winning taking over.

Everyone who I've spoken to from and around Burnley think the world of him, he could be the shot in the arm we need to try and salvage whatever is left of the rot of Kenwright and Moshiri.

Let’s be honest, if we just look at the tactics alone from Frank Lampard, he was a very poor manager, he tried the same tactics week in week out, he was scared to make substitutions etc, and ultimately he deserved to be sacked. Yet still with Lampard, this same group of players at one point, although only early into the season, had the best defensive record in the league.

We all believe we are a dead certain to go down, and I have believed that for a while too… but I think if Dyche can bring back the basics, make us a difficult team to play against home and away, and just sure us up, these players can really kick on. Rafael and Lampard were two disastrous appointments, Rafael had 0 passion and was a deluded person, who made baffling decisions like selling James and Digne. Lampard had the passion but was completely out of his depth.

Dyche I think can make us a better team, he has the experience in this league and has been successful in managing poor sides. He also seems very grounded, and is realistic in his assessments of himself and the team, he isn’t going to blame others like Rafael and he will just put in good honest work.

The board and the DOF need to support him now, hope it isn’t too late
No idea why it’s been autocorrected to Rafael btw LOL

I’ll call him Paelladyce from now on

I think he’ll do as well as basically any manager could possibly do with Everton currently. If he goes down, no one else could’ve saved us, if he keeps us up then it’s truly some fantastic work. This isn’t like Allardyce coming in when we were already on the road to safety, this is truly a job for Dyche to turn around.

Also for anyone that’s still negative about it you’re either clueless or simply too picky. We have nothing to offer a manager at the minute so the shortlist was never gonna include the likes of Poch, Tuchel etc. and secondly Dyche is clearly not a bad manager, in fact he’s proved time and again that he’s a very good manager at what he does. Eddie Howe is lauded as one of the best manager’s in the league at the minute, Dyche did a better job with Burnley than he did with Bournemouth, they just play somewhat different styles.

I don’t think it would happen but I would legitimately not be surprised if Dyche wins 10 games in the rest of the season, he’s someone that can grind out results against top sides and compete with sides around us.

I’m optimistic about his appointment, as optimistic about anything Everton related in a while then again maybe I’m just being a fool that wants to look forward to watching my team again every weekend.

We are going down and we will be playing football under Sean Dyche in the championship. I am 95% sure of it.
6 years ago we had our boom or bust moment... and we went bust. Too far gone now.

Status
Not open for further replies.