2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.

At this point I have no idea if he'll be any good for us as manager, but if the stories of his training discipline are true, then I hope he absolutely beasts this gang of s**thouses into shape.
Like proper SAS: Who Dares Wins stuff. Have them running up and down massive hills in the pouring rain, taking turns at carrying Yerry Mina's broken body around the place.
Make then hate training as much as we hate having to watch them sideways pass at the back when we're 1-0 down.

I was so optimistic when I listened to Frank's 'high performance podcast, ' he talked such a good talk.

I think it's fair to say his performance wasn't that high in the end.

To be fair I’ve only just come across this one, I tend not to listen to a lot of sports podcasts. Is the show worth a listen generally?

He is now officially 'The Man' and more or less has 1 free hit.
Due to 'The Phantom Headlocker of Old Goodison Park' there'll be no board to protest too or about, so let's have "No Negative Waves"
Every team winning the League has the odd hiccup - let's be theirs.

At this point I have no idea if he'll be any good for us as manager, but if the stories of his training discipline are true, then I hope he absolutely beasts this gang of s**thouses into shape.
Like proper SAS: Who Dares Wins stuff. Have them running up and down massive hills in the pouring rain, taking turns at carrying Yerry Mina's broken body around the place.
Make then hate training as much as we hate having to watch them sideways pass at the back when we're 1-0 down.
Forget “warm weather training”, they need to be chased across Brecon Beacons followed by a search squad with floodlights and dogs. That will toughen them up for the relegation battle ahead ?

Status
Not open for further replies.