Bill Kenwright

He let the virus Moshiri into our club. Due diligence?????

The same Moshiri that pumped £500+ into this club while letting BK keep his grubby mitts involved running it? This is one of the most grossly mismanaged clubs under him and it’s all because of his ego and wanting control.

Can anyone really blame Moshiri for turning off the tap? When is enough? When is a failed asset just that and one you stop pumping money into? Especially when your Russian sugar daddy isn’t kicking in funds?

He let the virus Moshiri into our club. Due diligence?????
Moshiri is the living epitome of 'a fool and his money are easily parted' and I don't hate on him as a result.
Kenwright has had so many people off over the years, including many thousands of Evertonians, some still, that it's easy to see how he fooled Moshiri.
He's an actor. His profession is lies.
He's a con man, a snake oil salesman.
He was never looking for investment into Everton FC, he was looking for investment into Bill Kenwright Productions Ltd, of which Everton is the starring part.
And there's still some willingly defending him ?

Not that I told ye so for last numbers of years.

but I did.

and there was a particular moments and times when I confirmed to myself each of the below was true.

1. egomaniac.
2.complete waffler
3. consistently a major part of evertons decline.
4.will along with moshiri get us relegated
5. fighting to stay on for his moment for the ribbon cutting of new stadium
6. untrustworthy and deceitful and plays real everton fans as if they are completely gullible (which unfortunately we are sometimes as we hope that all involved in decision making at the club love it. they dont)

7. now telling ye he is fully aware and involved in asset stripping.

8.all the all the above comes under the umbrella as well of moshiri using him as a layer of cushion between fans and him. kenwright is a complete toss pot and moshiri uses this to his own advantage as well.

horrible pair.

Used £50M for Bear Stearns to pay off losses his 'stewardship of the club" ran up; used advanced years of the PL tv cash to do the same. Brought Green into the club to fleece us too.

He should be nowhere near this club.
Now the scumbag is saying players refuse to come due to fan protest FFS hound him out ???

Used £50M for Bear Stearns to pay off losses his 'stewardship of the club" ran up; used advanced years of the PL tv cash to do the same. Brought Green into the club to fleece us too.

He should be nowhere near this club.

This is the thing with grifters. Most of them start off with good intentions, then they just have to bridge a little gap in the finances temporarily. Then something else happens and then something else and, before they know it, they're up to their neck in trouble and their narcisscism means they can never come clean. They just have to keep the grift running so the whole house of cards doesn't fall down on top of them.