Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utter no mark. Would walk past him and not dignify him with a hello nor an insult. He needs to be greeted with silence. Just utter silence. That would hurt him the most. Complete no body. He is only in football to network, he will love the hate because he can call other owners and be consoled. Needs ignoring like you would ignore dog waste on a pavement.

One of the worst days as a Evertonian I have ever had. I stood in dog crap on the way home too.

Utter no mark. Would walk past him and not dignify him with a hello nor an insult. He needs to be greeted with silence. Just utter silence. That would hurt him the most. Complete no body. He is only in football to network, he will love the hate because he can call other owners and be consoled. Needs ignoring like you would ignore dog waste on a pavement.
If only you’d posted this before @Daytripper headed for home after seeing Kenwright’s face up on the big screen!

One of the worst days as a Evertonian I have ever had. I stood in dog crap on the way home too.
I had a bad day too. IT started when I got up at 4:30 am to be welcomed by a familiar odour. The dog had had diarhea all over the kitchen floor and then (she is blind) walked through it and around the house. Things can only get better - or so I thought!

I did that once, Blackburn at home. The people I was with had a brief chat with him. I just ignored him and he gave me a bemused look. Of course I doubt he would of lost any sleep over it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back