The Everton Board Thread

The absence of Bill Kenwright by name is glaring

Given how much PR was issued in the last 12 months on Bill Kenwright's "negotiation skills" in player transfers. It's very glaring.

Bill Kenwright negotiated the Dele Alli deal. Personally.

I dont know how anyone can see thelwell as the problem here. This transfer window was a carbon copy of so many transfer windows of the past. All in the kenwright era. The problems we have are above the dof. Its the owner,chairman and ceo. Replacing the dof isnt going to solve anything. Say we had the gordon money. 24 hours isnt enough time. Throw in our league position and the media smear campaign against the supporters and you will find these are the real reasons it was so hard to sign anyone. Its also being said by some that the gordon money wasnt there to spend as its gone straight onto the books. Considering we made an offer for sarr at watford for a £2m loan deal could suggest it could be true.

Proper strange that they're "afraid for their safety" or whatever nonsense they put out to justify not attending the press conference.

Are they expecting members of staff at Goodison or the journos to offer them out???

Or are they afraid of a Sicario-style car chase down county road with scallies firing AKs off as they try and make a get away?

Maybe they’re worried that Tony Bellew has switched sides ?

Proper strange that they're "afraid for their safety" or whatever nonsense they put out to justify not attending the press conference.

Are they expecting members of staff at Goodison or the journos to offer them out???

Or are they afraid of a Sicario-style car chase down county road with scallies firing AKs off as they try and make a get away?

It is nonsense

Its all about stopping Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett Baxendale from having to answer difficult questions

I know for a fact Bill Kenwright is in regular contact with Greg O'Keefe at theAthletic. Not just via David Prentice. Directly.

Trust me when I say, TheAthletic literally write what the club ask them to. Even apparent "criticism" to appeal to readers isn't genuine criticism. Greg O'Keefe is very careful not to mention Kenwright by name when he does.
Typical modern journalism( loose term) they would not know what integrity and truth was if it slapped then on the ass. Can't stand these outfits, they only exist because they push a particular narrative, basically in someone's pocket

Noticed another “Everton Fan Group” Facebook page post a very lengthy statement condemning the “toxicity” of the fans.

Utterly shameless that there has not been any attempt at rebuilding relations other than a few quotes of “we need unity” however the utter cowards have got the new manager to front up for them.

“The board aren’t going anywhere so let’s get behind the team” shouts completely miss the point here and goes to show the level of gaslighting that has blurred people’s vision from a catalogue of disaster, embarrassment and downright lies that the “custodians” of our great club have produced over 20 years.

If the fan base does have a charge to answer for, it could well be the apathy in some parts towards the situation and the eagerness to bury their heads hoping that a miracle will come along someday soon. It wasn’t just the club who settled for 10th, some of our fans clearly did too. “Nothing but the best”? Clearly not everyone holds that motto to its every word.

I know for a fact Bill Kenwright is in regular contact with Greg O'Keefe at theAthletic. Not just via David Prentice. Directly.

Trust me when I say, TheAthletic literally write what the club ask them to. Even apparent "criticism" to appeal to readers isn't genuine criticism. Greg O'Keefe is very careful not to mention Kenwright by name when he does.
I was just going to ask this. Where are the investigative journalists. Why arent they banging on kenwrights,baxendale and moshiris doors. If this was man u man city the [Poor language removed] arsenal or tottenham the press would be all over this. A board alleging assault and threats and not feeling safe enough to attend a match at their own ground. Police having to come out and say no complaints were made.Then the farce that was the transfer window with the owner saying "we need and will sign a striker" then not doing it after pocketing £40m. Then trying to scapegoat the supporters blaming them for nobody signing. Yet there is nothing. Just hatchet jobs by kenwrights most trusted hacks. Unreal.