The Everton Board Thread

They've been AWOL for the year and now writing to fans - now we are safe no thanks to them, prob some marketing thing - cheek.

It'll be the communications department. I posted that 'We shall not be moved' / fist bump thing in this thread, but in all likelihood the likes of Chong et al probably haven't even got a clue what's being sent out.

Anything worthwhile at this club is generated by the fans. They've prevented them moving out of the city - what would have been an off the charts act of self harm in the recent past, and in the last 3 seasons they've dragged the team over the line to clinch top-flight survival...and chased ruinous / immoral owners out of the club to boot.

Absolutely I’m just trying to get to the reasons/reason as to why the club would send a message with that phrase mate

Absolutely I’m just trying to get to the reasons/reason as to why the club would send a message with that phrase mate

Probably because they think fans are thick and have short memories and that - in their rightful hatred for the PL - they'll forget who the lunatics were who ran us into the ground.

Probably because they think fans are thick and have short memories and that - in their rightful hatred for the PL - they'll forget who the lunatics were who ran us into the ground.

Hopefully it won’t be forgotten. What they have done is a disgrace. A lot of people showed what they were about last January , I certainly won’t forget.

It'll be the communications department. I posted that 'We shall not be moved' / fist bump thing in this thread, but in all likelihood the likes of Chong et al probably haven't even got a clue what's being sent out.

The existential threats have suited the club and this administration down to the ground, its been a key strategy of this regime under Moshiri, DBB, Bill - last season, the PL this season, if people want to have a go of the manager all the better. Meanwhile they can on with the importnat work, of hameraging money from the club, turning a greaeypenny by the club by selling us down the river. Haveing utter contempt from the supporters that carried this club over the line the last three seasons.

The lack of communication has been a disgrace this season to the fans and those in the footballing Dept at this club.

Dyche has fronted the lot.

The existential threats have suited the club and this administration down to the ground, its been a key strategy of this regime under Moshiri, DBB, Bill - last season, the PL this season, if people want to have a go of the manager all the better. Meanwhile they can on with the importnat work, of hameraging money from the club, turning a greaeypenny by the club by selling us down the river. Haveing utter contempt from the supporters that carried this club over the line the last three seasons.

The lack of communication has been a disgrace this season to the fans and those in the footballing Dept at this club.

Dyche has fronted the lot.

No Everton board will be trusted again. And, to be fair, that's the way it should be in any case. Fans and their board's seldom have the same primary interests these days.

The Moshiri takeover was the last time that our supporters will throw in with an owner / owners.

Whoever it is that comes in (and I doubt it'll be those coked-up Yank chancers) will have their feet held to the fire from the off.