The Everton Board Thread

The club sending out emails with this attached to it...

Screen Shot 2024-04-29 at 13.33.34.png

'kin fist bumps.

Remind me again what they did to get us out of the mess? Paid for a lawyer?

The sooner those rats are flushed into the sewer where they belong the better this club will be.

View attachment 254721

'kin fist bumps.

The sooner those rats are flushed into the sewer where they belong the better this club will be.
Jumping on the back of fans again.

The same with the Palace game under Lampard, the games last year under Dyche. They do nothing, no support and then publicly act like it was them who organised it.

Embarrassing

View attachment 254721

'kin fist bumps.

In their mind, phrases like that will be seen as uniting the fan base mate. I wasn’t there on Saturday, was “we shall not be moved” sang by the crowd? Not having a pop at the fans when I ask that

….Dyche deserves so much better.
Full credit to him he’s been a rock throughout all this

It was interesting the other day it almost sounded like he was going to tell us what was going on in that interview where he said he speaks to Moshiri regularly and some of the extra things he (Dyche) is involved in but then he seemed to remember to check himself and fell back in line

It’s easy towing the line when you’re getting millions but he’s done it with as much refreshing openness and honesty as I’ve seen anyone

View attachment 254721

'kin fist bumps.

They've been AWOL for the year and now writing to fans - now we are safe no thanks to them, prob some marketing thing - cheek.

In their mind, phrases like that will be seen as uniting the fan base mate. I wasn’t there on Saturday, was “we shall not be moved” sang by the crowd? Not having a pop at the fans when I ask that

Anything worthwhile at this club is generated by the fans. They've prevented them moving out of the city - what would have been an off the charts act of self harm in the recent past, and in the last 3 seasons they've dragged the team over the line to clinch top-flight survival...and chased ruinous / immoral owners out of the club to boot.