The Everton Board Thread

I hope everyone can see my views - on just how important #AllTogetherNow NSNOW and all the rest that have banded together to protect the future of the club

If the protests/movement stopped tomorrow it would be a literal disaster for the club

I also want to make it clear, why I think Bill Kenwright is irrational, and his judgement is off.

How on EARTH can a situation like "headlock gate" and the related smears of the club's fans & shareholders ever be considered "acceptable conduct"???

That was all done at the direction of Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett-Baxendale. No way would that have been put out without their agreement, or there would literally have been mass sackings of the EFC communications team, which we all know has not happened.

Bill Kenwright judgement is suspect and he's not acting in the interests of the company: Everton Football Club.

He has slandered the fans, well documented through "headlock gate" and with close personal friends like Oliver Holt describing the company's "customers" (fans) as engaging in "thuggery". Other proxies like The Athletic pushing the narrative.

In no universe is this acceptable. Bill Kenwright must go. Not maybe. MUST GO.

View attachment 203872
View attachment 203871
Kenwright is a proven serial liar. It is beyond my comprehension how anyone continues to support him. You really cannot trust a liar, especially one with the ability to look you straight in the eye while he lies to you.

Nobody really knows what's going on deep inside Everton, nobody, its a very tight closed shop.
But there are things that are public knowledge, such as Farhads stake holding, that's why he has all the power. Kenwright can't be there because of an unbreakable agreement, ask yourself why hasn't Farhad removed the other board members? If Bill was un removable there is no chance Farhad also has an agreement with Sharp, or Baxendale, they are all there because he keeps them there.
A new owner wouldn't

Then we need a new owner sharpish... To give us a an experienced board fit for a premier league club.

I'm right,if you think Kenwright is suddenly going to walk away now your deluded, once the ground opens maybe, but before that, your kidding yourself, he could of gone already but he doesn't want to let it go.

Yes we know he wants the glory and all the credit, but he's doing Everton no favours at all being here, he's just being selfish at the cost of the club.

20 pages of posters arguing over who is to blame, BK or Mosh, when they're both clearly equally to blame, they're both turds.
Thing is does it matter who is to blame? Whats done is done, we are where we are, what is important is how do we get out of this mess, how do we move forward.
First thing we have to do is stick with one manager, unless its vital we sack him such as Frank, even if for the next few years we are crap under Dyche and stuck around 12th we have to deal with it.
But above all of that we need a sweep behind the scenes, yes of course we need a new board, but first and foremost we need a new owner, get Moshiri to sell and hopfully things might start to fall into place for us, Newcastle have done it in 12 months, i dont see why we cant, but as long as Moshiri stays we have no chance, removing the board but leave him will make no differance.

Sadly Farhad is under no pressure to sell

20 pages of posters arguing over who is to blame, BK or Mosh, when they're both clearly equally to blame, they're both turds.

There’s only a handful of weird trolls that will try and absolve Bill of blame, but there’s a startling number that will go around the houses to absolve Moshiri.

We don’t get the major change we are after and that we need until the ownership changes. That this still needs to be pointed out to people in the year of our lord 2023 is quite disturbing.

Thing is does it matter who is to blame? Whats done is done, we are where we are, what is important is how do we get out of this mess, how do we move forward.
First thing we have to do is stick with one manager, unless its vital we sack him such as Frank, even if for the next few years we are crap under Dyche and stuck around 12th we have to deal with it.
But above all of that we need a sweep behind the scenes, yes of course we need a new board, but first and foremost we need a new owner, get Moshiri to sell and hopfully things might start to fall into place for us, Newcastle have done it in 12 months, i dont see why we cant, but as long as Moshiri stays we have no chance, removing the board but leave him will make no differance.

Sadly Farhad is under no pressure to sell
TLDR: It doesn't matter who's to blame, but Moshiri's to blame. Gotcha.