The Everton Board Thread

For that though you hardly get anything, a stake, but with no say on anything, nothing, your buying a small percentage but leaving all the same people in place to run the club, basically your throwing your money away
One of the terms is having their own people on the board, actual business people as opposed to the clowns we have in situ

Well if that story is true (the source I spoke to is very reliable) we could see an EFC Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) from it that could start to see things moving in terms of who is on the board
Do you think this is good for the club and for the prospects of getting rid of the current board?

I think ‘Bill’ should be fearful for his position
Not really, he will either be happily stepping aside or staying.
Don't forget, according to some he and Moshiri have an agreement, so if they are right the only way Bill goes is for him to be gladly stepping down for the good of the club, that's unless Moshiri punts him ..... which will prove he could of done that from day one but chose not too.

He hasn’t done it in 7 years so he’s not going to now. I really really wish people would just come to this realisation. He spoke out LAST WEEK about his admiration for the board. He is happy with the job they’re doing.

He has NO credibility. He has killed this club.
Tbf he said lots of things last week that has since been proved wrong.

I suspect we're entering the final act. Minority investors with voices at board level.

Havr invested in other clubs aswell, agree what people have said about getting moshiri out aswell just dont think we will get him out until after the stadium. Think best chance is getting the rest out and reshaping the board. With hopefully this msp can get connections to run this club professionally, then giving kt a chance to run the football side https://mspsportscapital.com/

Moshiri can as majority shareholder remove the board. But the articles of association require three board members (as do Premier League rules) so an interim Chairman would be needed

By removing the obligation for an EFC AGM Which I believe Moshiri was tricked into by Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett-Baxendale, this stops the members of the company (minor shareholders, likes of EFCSA etc) from being able to introduce a motion for their removal

In order to call an EFC EGM you need 5% of the votes. Minors: independent and EFCSA make up 4.6%, Kenwright 1.3% and Moshiri's ca. 94.1%

Means without Moshiri that route is blocked.

Legally the only way to get Kenwright out, in my analysis is his unauthorised absence for 6 months from board meetings or Moshiri to remove him

Hence much focus and back channel communications are ongoing to Moshiri.

Moshiri is aware of the need and what he says publicly isn't necessarily what he thinks privately. It's a very political situation

Everyone knows what Bill Kenwright is like too. Moshiri is having to deal with that carefully.

My view is Bill Kenwright is completely irrational. His judgement is very suspect.

Personally. If I were Moshiri. With whom I have a lot of sympathy as he has been badly let down by the board in my humble opinion

I would, if I were Moshiri be asking the other shareholders likes of the independents and EFCSA for support in prohibiting Bill Kenwright ever attending the premises of Everton Football Club again.

My view.

This is why the #AllTogetherNow peaceful protests are so important. They must continue and are having a positive impact

It is pushing the future of EFC the direction it needs to.

Why I signed the EFCSA "no confidence vote" petition

Bill Kenwright isn't fit to be Chairman. In my view.

This investment and bringing in of a 25% shareholding investor

It takes the minor investors to 29.6%

That is over >5% that allows them to call for an Everton Football Club Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM). The minor investors can push for board member removal and changes in that

It stops the blockage that Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett-Baxendale created by cancelling the EFC AGM

It's potentially great news.

These people reportly coming in are professional investors.

Emphasis on professional. The complete opposite of Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett-Baxendale.

They won't accept board members making a mockery of the club. Their investment.

A reckoning with Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett-Baxendale for "headlock gate" can commence. With luck ?