The Everton Board Thread

This isnt true mate.

He can be removed against his will, which is the likely outcome here.

MSP are serious people, I'd be very surprised if they keep the likes of Bill and Denise around. They want the best people.

I mentioned a few week back that twitter talk was that the other group interested were as we suspected the Qatari's however they wanted a whole new board/chairman which BK opposed hence Moshiri has gone with the Americans who only want 2 seats on the board and not a chairman/CEO role leaving the board in situ.

Sadly will be like when RS sold to Hicks and Gillete over the Dubai Sheikh.

I mentioned a few week back that twitter talk was that the other group interested were as we suspected the Qatari's however they wanted a whole new board/chairman which BK opposed hence Moshiri has gone with the Americans who only want 2 seats on the board and not a chairman/CEO role leaving the board in situ.

Sadly will be like when RS sold to Hicks and Gillete over the Dubai Sheikh.
Except MSP actually have knowledge in both business and sports, give me that over sportswashing or money laundering any day of the week

Except MSP actually have knowledge in both business and sports, give me that over sportswashing or money laundering any day of the week

We'll see.

They may have a decent F1 investment but thats it. They've spent little and achieved nought at the football diddy clubs they own stakes in across europe.

This is essentially to spend the bare minimum and then sell on at a profit once the grounds built.

Another Robert Earle/Planet Hollywood if you will.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

You profess to be in ITK about the inner workings of the club which I have no reason to disbelieve, all input from posters with an inside track is helpful on the forum.
I see you only joined the forum 3 weeks ago I just wondered why the sudden interest in passing on information where were you before ?

I've been on this forum before. As those that know me know.

I'm not professing to be ITK. I'm not here for "clout". I'm a supporter of #AllTogetherNow and NSNOW

Merely giving some information that I think our fans, that have been so badly treated should know.

Plus counter the narratives out of Bill Kenwright's group that are so damaging to the club.