Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our net asset position is miles better than the previous year. I've skimmed through the accounts, and won't be reading them in any more detail, but they aren't that bad. Losses are massively down, and the trend should be further in the right direction for FY23, and the balance sheet looks not too bad either.

I find the timing of our PL investigation slightly strange I've got to say. There will be teams who lose a lot more and have a lot more debt than us....

What does the wages to turnover look like mate?

Which court would you challenge HMRC in ? Yes there is the limitation act which restricts the length of time they can pursue post 6 years but if it was down to you committing fraud, or concealing something or you making a mistake then the likelihood is you would lose any case you bought to a tribunal or tried to defend in the County Court

Well given the scenario mentioned would have been one where I didnt commit fraud, so I would defend myself in the appropriate court, and I would win.

Damo will have to adapt his attack now. P&L not the stick to beat the club with so he'll go on the part of the accounts that underline financial vulnerability beyopnd the owner's commitment to fund the club.

He'll be screaming for 25 point deductions on the back of that.

With Everton supporters like that....

Status
Not open for further replies.