Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't like to facing Utd next game as there's bound to be a reaction from them to that awful performance today.

Fortunately it will be Brentford on the receiving end of it on Wednesday and not us.

Since Dyche took over no other team in the bottom 12 has piled more points up than Everton. Only Wolves matched us.

Even slipping off that standard a bit will eventually see us safe.
Isn't that generally what new managers do though? Even Benitez had 4 wins and a draw in his first five games. Has Dyche genuinely improved us or will the players slip back into their old habits?

Ok so I’ve logged on today, not that much has changed but according to the discourse today we are 100% relegated now. What’s happened? Where did all the positivity go? You people are supposed to be keeping the negatives like me in line!!

What are the next 3 games for all the relgation contenders? Obvs ours are
Spurs (H)
Manu(A)
Fulham (H)
perhaps after tat we will have a clearer picture.
Southampton are:
City (h)
Palace (h)
Arsenal (a)

They will do well to get to 26 points after those 3 games. Expect 24 points with 6 games left.

Forest:
Leeds (a)
Villa (a)
United (h)

Not good fixtures for them. And 28/29 points max with 7 to go.

Just a couple of examples….

To please everyone…. If we can get 4 points out of our next 3 games then we are on 30 points with 7 left and 2 of our more difficult games out the way.

I would expect at least 6 if not 7 points in these next 3 games.

Ok so I’ve logged on today, not that much has changed but according to the discourse today we are 100% relegated now. What’s happened? Where did all the positivity go? You people are supposed to be keeping the negatives like me in line!!

Some of the teams around us won or drew a game, which meant that we got relegated again.

However if we win tomorrow, we then get promoted out of the relegation zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.