2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone wrote off our chances of survival when we failed to sign anyone in January. Yet some still happy to pin much of the blame at him.

He's not completely blameless, but in no way is he one of the key reasons for us going down.
I don't think you'll find a single fan who thinks he's solely or even mostly to blame, however... We have won 1 game in 10 and for most that have been shocking, the last two home games have been lampard levels of bad. He's keeps picking the same players who have stunk the place out every single week, he's been found out at a "bigger" club than Burnley where you can get away with this kind of [Poor language removed] house behaviour.

I don't like him, didnt like the appointment and nothing has changed my mind, just confirmed what I already thought, I dinosaur manager whos set in his ways.

I agree that him keeping us up would’ve been miraculous but with the recent fixtures at palace and against Fulham he’s not even given ourselves a chance at it. The fact a team in the premier league can have no intention of playing any attacking patterns is criminal , he needs binning when we inevitably go down

If we did let him go who would the rest of you go for. Said in another thread i am alrwady thinking his time should be up here at the end of the season and would like us to try for potter

If we did let him go who would the rest of you go for. Said in another thread i am alrwady thinking his time should be up here at the end of the season and would like us to try for potter
I think potter would be great fit for us however in saying that , he’d need to be allowed time to build what he wants and I’m not sure he would come especially if we were in the championship. I’d have gone for Tedesco personally but believe he’s just got the Belgium job

Everyone wrote off our chances of survival when we failed to sign anyone in January. Yet some still happy to pin much of the blame at him.

He's not completely blameless, but in no way is he one of the key reasons for us going down.

Yep. Was basically the board and everyone else throwing the towel in.

A lot of fans did say it would be a miracle if Dyche kept us up after that.

I think potter would be great fit for us however in saying that , he’d need to be allowed time to build what he wants and I’m not sure he would come especially if we were in the championship. I’d have gone for Tedesco personally but believe he’s just got the Belgium job
Same just curious if is any other names similar profile, will be a hard job here but what a chance could be for somebody to rebuild of we give them the right tools to fix it

Profile names won't touch us as a club now

The football is diabolical and that's understandable because we have about 5 players who can't actually control a football.

So the next most important thing is set pieces and all we have is Mcneil just punting a ball in with no care or thought, or Iwobi hitting the first man. A great chance to get a shot on target 1st half and everyone let's Gueye (1 goal Gueye against Huddersfield in 2017) take the free kick and not one player thinks that's stupid?

You'd think we'd have set piece plans to really outworking the opposition but you can tell they don't work on anything but lobbing it in and hoping for the best.

It's absolutely criminal at this level of professional football to be so bad.

The football is diabolical and that's understandable because we have about 5 players who can't actually control a football.

So the next most important thing is set pieces and all we have is Mcneil just punting a ball in with no care or thought, or Iwobi hitting the first man. A great chance to get a shot on target 1st half and everyone let's Gueye (1 goal Gueye against Huddersfield in 2017) take the free kick and not one player thinks that's stupid?

You'd think we'd have set piece plans to really outworking the opposition but you can tell they don't work on anything but lobbing it in and hoping for the best.

It's absolutely criminal at this level of professional football to be so bad.
yeah but to be fair McNeil would've hit the wall...

It’s took Newcastle 3/4 yrs to become a champions league club. Aston Villa spent 3 yrs in the championship not
So long ago and look where they’re. Look at Brighton, Brentford, Fulham. What Leicester did. Pathetic to think it’s over for us if we go.

Don't think any of them bar Villa were on the brink of financial ruin though.

Status
Not open for further replies.