2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but to be fair McNeil would've hit the wall...

Probably but I'd rather Mcneil tell gueye to do one and take responsibility as one of the attacking players.

It was a real insight into what a gang of clueless bellends they are.

Compare that to Trippier last night who was absolutely terrific. Roaring at his teammates and the bench to make a sub because Longstaff was hurt and was losing his head. Pulling them away when not to be involved, time wasting, always barking out orders. I was made up end of first half when he looked like he'd have to go off. He's a fantastic player and captain.

I don't think you'll find a single fan who thinks he's solely or even mostly to blame, however... We have won 1 game in 10 and for most that have been shocking, the last two home games have been lampard levels of bad. He's keeps picking the same players who have stunk the place out every single week, he's been found out at a "bigger" club than Burnley where you can get away with this kind of [Poor language removed] house behaviour.

I don't like him, didnt like the appointment and nothing has changed my mind, just confirmed what I already thought, I dinosaur manager whos set in his ways.
Both of you are right.

I mean... are we?

The books don't look too hot, I'll give you that... but actual 'financial ruin'?

"Should the club be relegated, it will require additional financial support from its majority shareholder," they said in the report.

"These matters indicate that a material uncertainty exists that may cast significant doubt over on the group's ability to continue as a going concern."

From the auditor from our financials. Moshiri's then given a non-legally binded "agreement" he'll float us for a maximum of 12 months.

We're relegated, we're down £90million in revenue. Moshiri will have to inject that amount straight away taking his investment into the club near £800million.

Then there's a £200mill gap in Stadium funding.

We'll be near a £300mill hole once we're relegated.

There's also a possible £150mill loan to pay back of we're relegated

Last edited:
"Should the club be relegated, it will require additional financial support from its majority shareholder," they said in the report.

"These matters indicate that a material uncertainty exists that may cast significant doubt over on the group's ability to continue as a going concern."

From the auditor from our financials. Moshiri's then given a non-legally binded "agreement" he'll float us for a maximum of 12 months.

We're relegated, we're down £90million in revenue. Moshiri will have to inject that amount straight away taking his investment into the club near £800million.

Then there's a £200mill gap in Stadium funding.

We'll be near a £300mill hole once we're relegated.
I thought it was 'at least' 12 months? that's what I read in the Financial Times anyway..

So...hes said he picked Holgate because of his experience and long passing range. Holgate was sent off and had a nightmare.

Hes said he picked Godfrey for his experience.

Heres what hes saying about Mina etc

For me, its all very clear...

The Blues have struggled to score goals throughout the campaign - yet have glaring issues at the back. In their past two Goodison Park games, they’ve shipped a combined seven goals

The only defender who’s yet to feature since Dyche took charge as manager almost three months ago is Mina. That’s despite sections of fans concurring that, when fit, the Colombia international is Everton’s best option.

Mina has had a raft of injury problems during his near five-year period at Goodison but has proven his quality when he’s featured.

Asked by LiverpoolWorld why Mina hasn’t had a chance and if he’s in the thinking for Monday’s trip to Leicester, Dyche said: “I actually think the front of the team hasn’t been right in the last few days and it was a bit better today. That always helps the back four to defend. If you’ve got a front two working well and you’re attacking well, it helps your back four defend.
“I’ve got to be honest here, before the second goal, it wasn’t really much to do with him - I thought Michael Keane was excellent tonight. I thought Tarki (James Tarkowski) stuck at it as he does. The back four unit lost its way, it’s not just about individuals.
“I think Yerry Mina is a very good player. He hasn’t played a lot, which is part of my thinking. You’ve got to be fit and active but he’s a very good player and we’ve got good players here but it’s trying to find the right combinations.

“I’m aware he has had [injury] problems he’s had here before I was here and he hasn’t played a lot of football this season.”
Mina is out of contract at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.