Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we-lost-lost.gif

We need 2 wins out of 4 games to stay up. Bournemouth at home, final game, we will need to win, they are safe now, so hopefully on the beach, even Chelsea beat them today. We need to get one more win out the other 3 games, Brighton away tough as they are going for Europe, Wolves away is tough, they seem to be winning one nil at home, but they are safe now, so chance there. Leaves City at home for a free hit. Not easy, but it can be done.

We need 2 wins out of 4 games to stay up. Bournemouth at home, final game, we will need to win, they are safe now, so hopefully on the beach, even Chelsea beat them today. We need to get one more win out the other 3 games, Brighton away tough as they are going for Europe, Wolves away is tough, they seem to be winning one nil at home, but they are safe now, so chance there. Leaves City at home for a free hit. Not easy, but it can be done.
Quick question because I can’t be arsed looking it up but have we won 2 games in a sequence of 4 matches at all this season? It doesn't have a bearing on what we do now, but was wondering if we had done it this season

Quick question because I can’t be arsed looking it up but have we won 2 games in a sequence of 4 matches at all this season? It doesn't have a bearing on what we do now, but was wondering if we had done it this season
Can’t remember if we have, I don’t think we have tbh. That’s been our let down.

We beat Arsenal and Leeds in 2 games from 4, before that it was West Ham Home Sep and the Saints away oct, 2 games in a row - either side of the silly International break.

Status
Not open for further replies.