New Everton Stadium Discussion

None of us can possibly know that. My guess (and that is all it is) is that it definitely gets finished. Who owns it is another matter. Maybe it has been Moshiri's plan to rent it to EFC since he came here? Who knows?

It definitely gets finished otherwise it's like flushing 800 million down the drain. Everyone is panicking making up stories when in reality Moshiri might be relaxed about the situation, knowing at worst if we do go down we will eventually come back up and the club will be worth there or thereabouts what he wants to sell it for.

I like Luke but he doesnt have waffle some bubbles. 😂
Cant wait for them to sandblast the criss crossy pattern thing on to individual bricks...

What's he actually chatting about there regarding sand blasting the pattern on? It's there, it's just massively crap.

I think they've done the design wrong at the factory stage in my opinion, as the pattern is so thin (the coloured bricks are only done one at a time when surely they should have been done a lot thicker so that the pattern was visible). That's what I reckon has gone wrong anyway.

Luke is a little like Mr Drone, I love the vids but his midweek one is pointless as he picks out questions that he doesn't understand, so 6 minutes of the video is him saying "I don't know what you mean Ted, let me know Ted by posting another comment and I'll see if I can get back to you'. Just don't pick questions you can't answer!

Cant wait for them to sandblast the criss crossy pattern thing on to individual bricks...
It might be like those transfers you put on your arm when you were a kid. There's a film on the facade now just ready to have water applied on top of it with a giant hand patting it on.

loel.gif

I think they've done the design wrong at the factory stage in my opinion, as the pattern is so thin (the coloured bricks are only done one at a time when surely they should have been done a lot thicker so that the pattern was visible). That's what I reckon has gone wrong anyway.
I think (hope) the Leitch tribute will be more visible over time / different lighting conditions. It discrete to the point of obscurity atm, think it was always supposed to be subtle nod rather than in your face.
That or Meis has been reading Dave’s posts and changed it last minute.

I think (hope) the Leitch tribute will be more visible over time / different lighting conditions. It discrete to the point of obscurity atm, think it was always supposed to be subtle nod rather than in your face.
That or Meis has been reading Dave’s posts and changed it last minute.

Nah if you look at the original renders it was massively visible, really thick lines.

I'm pretty sure his point about the tarmac in the fan plaza is wrong. In all the renders I've seen, it's cobble stones by the looks of it. I'd suggest that the tarmac is purely temporary so none of the delivery vehicles get stuck in the mud. I could be wrong.

I'm pretty sure his point about the tarmac in the fan plaza is wrong. In all the renders I've seen, it's cobble stones by the looks of it. I'd suggest that the tarmac is purely temporary so none of the delivery vehicles get stuck in the mud. I could be wrong.
School Of Ignoring The Science TV

School Of Ignoring The Science TV
His videos are good, but i agree, i have to watch them on mute. As soon as i hear his muffled "Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to school of science", audio goes off.

For a recorded audio part, he gets so muddled, repeats himself and says "errm" so much, he could be Ped. At least he doesnt shout and cough up phlegm every few minutes.

To be fair to him, he acknowledges the mistakes and apologises, but i don't know why he wouldn't just redo it before he publishers it? Maybe i'm missing some added complication i dont know about.

But credit where it's due, the footage is always good, as are all the others.

They do an amazing thankless job, especially with the time and effort they put in.

It's greatly appreciated.

If we can secure Premier League survival, this thread will be a totally different proposition.

At the moment, I see the stadium as potentially a millstone and massive missed opportunity if we’re to go down, and I always get that feeling when I see this thread.

But if we stay up, I’ll view this thread with so much more excitement and promise of a better future.

If we can secure Premier League survival, this thread will be a totally different proposition.

At the moment, I see the stadium as potentially a millstone and massive missed opportunity if we’re to go down, and I always get that feeling when I see this thread.

But if we stay up, I’ll view this thread with so much more excitement and promise of a better future.
I sort of agree but I honestly think this stadium has kept me sane over the last 2 seasons. Stay up, get rid of Kenwright and the rest of the board, new money/takeover, mid table mediocrity next season. That'll do for now.