2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we don't need to...he might take less...not sure how many takers there is out there...
Yeah, we don’t have to match what he’s on now just what he’d get elsewhere. And that’s a lot less given the risks involved. Any decision on a contract would have to go via the medical department though.

Frankly if we binned off Keane and didn’t sign Coady I’d have no problem trying a 2 year deal on Mina, or a longer term pay as you play deal or maybe pay if he’s in the squad.

Absolutely top class centre half on his day, has the attitude that this team cries out for too. The difference he makes on visual alone is astounding compared to Keane.

I think if our finances for incomings are limited he and Doucoure are must-haves in terms of contract renewal. I’d feel totally confident with him, Tarkowski and Branthwaite as our 3 main CB options next season if they could all stay fit.

The question marks are over Mina and his fitness but Dyche is the first man in 2+ years to get Calvert Lewin going and all it took was him having the bottle to not play him when he wasn’t fit even when desperate for results. If Dyche and his methods can keep Calvert Lewin fit then I’d have hopes he could do the same for Mina.

Frankly if we binned off Keane and didn’t sign Coady I’d have no problem trying a 2 year deal on Mina, or a longer term pay as you play deal or maybe pay if he’s in the squad.

Absolutely top class centre half on his day, has the attitude that this team cries out for too. The difference he makes on visual alone is astounding compared to Keane.

I think if our finances for incomings are limited he and Doucoure are must-haves in terms of contract renewal. I’d feel totally confident with him, Tarkowski and Branthwaite as our 3 main CB options next season if they could all stay fit.

The question marks are over Mina and his fitness but Dyche is the first man in 2+ years to get Calvert Lewin going and all it took was him having the bottle to not play him when he wasn’t fit even when desperate for results. If Dyche and his methods can keep Calvert Lewin fit then I’d have hopes he could do the same for Mina.
Agreed.

We have Branthwaite back too.

Status
Not open for further replies.